1. 1. this topic is....?

• Awful
    • Bad
    • ok
    • good
    • excellent
    • :)
    • :(

What is your very most best psychedelic but not classification as psy music music?

my is Enya (don't laughing) some of his tracks have a very trippy floaty atmopshere that I am find very psychedelic!

not the best tatoeba (Ex) but i wanting better non-psy psy recommends

if not thats cool to :(:P

The recent border community releases are very Trippy. Especially Holden's and Nathan Fake's albums. And of course extrawelt's soopertrack there is quite a tune. Also IDM artists like apparat, isan and also martinez and trentmoller are both releasing top notch Trippy tracks

Wendy Carlos (for example Sonic Seasonings album and Clockwork Orange soundtrack).

Clockwork orange is one of the best soundtracks ever made, it fits perfectly on the movie, water carlos is "da man"...well now hes "da women" LOL :ph34r:

What is your very most best psychedelic but not classification as psy music music?

my is Enya (don't laughing) some of his tracks have a very trippy floaty atmopshere that I am find very psychedelic!

not the best tatoeba (Ex) but i wanting better non-psy psy recommends

if not thats cool to :(:P

If u like celtic music u should check Carlos Núñez albums...best celtic music i know, even better then enya in my opinion B)

try new school breaks. a friend of mine asked me at a party "what kind of goa is this?" heh it s really psychedelic

and u can t get more psychedelic than the sound of nature. go in the middle of the nature and try not to think at anything... listen to the wind, grass moving, dog barking, cow mooing, birds singing... :D natural trip. it gets interesting when u find a rhytm in all that heh

have fun

DJ SHADOW- Entroducing... (1996) DJ Shadow's first album is a blend of instrumental beats which seriously mixes an Atlantic Ocean of styles...

DR. OCTAGON- Octagonicologyst (1996) it's hip hop yes, but the beats of the notorious japanese producer Dan the Automator and the demented lyrics about being a gynecologist in the far future, written by one of the greatest hip hop emcees alive, Kool Keith is as pychedelic as they come!

COSMIC JOKERS- The Cosmic Jokers (1974) or Galactical Supermarket (1974) some awesome old rock and roll music, with some up to then never before used elements in rock and roll