New mix melodic trance goa (M.D.M.D) to Download

Tellurium

Guest Cosmogenesis

I listened to your mix, and for me, it sounded more like melodic full-on than melodic goa trance music. Even if this kind of music isn't among my tastes, I have to admit that technically, you made a good job.

Keep up the good work! :)

Actually, I saw your mix on a radio streamand thought that Tellurium was a familiar name. A quick search pointed me here, and then to your site where i downloaded your 20-11-06 mix.

Man, I really love those first couple of progressive tracks, they bring back some good memories of an outdoor party I went to not too long ago.... Tracklist please?

Technically your mix has really good sound quality and you do a great job with track selection and transitions.

Actually, I saw your mix on a radio streamand thought that Tellurium was a familiar name. A quick search pointed me here, and then to your site where i downloaded your 20-11-06 mix.

Man, I really love those first couple of progressive tracks, they bring back some good memories of an outdoor party I went to not too long ago.... Tracklist please?

Technically your mix has really good sound quality and you do a great job with track selection and transitions.

Thanks for the encouraging comments friend !!

I will look it up and post here

Can you tell me which radio it was on ?

Thanks !!

I listened to your mix, and for me, it sounded more like melodic full-on than melodic goa trance music. Even if this kind of music isn't among my tastes, I have to admit that technically, you made a good job.

Keep up the good work! :)

Thanks man !!

And thanks for the info, actually, i have no clue about styles, I just know i don't like boring music ;)

• 1 month later...