Untold Stories 2004-2007

It's pretty funny to see some guys there saying the mastering of the "Untold Stories" mp3's is awesome, while they hardly criticized the one made on "Human Hyperactivation". Now they know it's the one and same person who did this job... ;)

:D Okey I admit it must have had some placebo effect on me when i read that colorbox mastered the tracks ;) , anyways from the mp3 version i couldnt hear any distortions in the sound like on the human hyperactivation so something dave made right here i suppose :)

Only tracks i miss here that would have fitted very well stylewise is: Transfiguration (anti gravity mix) and Southern oracle.

Fav track is for sure Mysteries of the women, and the track i like the least is probably the MWNN remix.

btw did Bruno make the cover art? I like how the L and T letters form a pyramid shape and also the summer field is nice.

Mp3s of files have survived.

One day there will be Lost Buddha Untold Stories on Phototropic, with a different tracklist including tracks like Astralic Map and Transfiguration. This will be mp3 only because no other versions exist anymore....

In the near future there will be a new Amithaba Buddha album that is much more Lost Buddha influenced than Goa Gate!

Mp3s of files have survived.

One day there will be Lost Buddha Untold Stories on Phototropic, with a different tracklist including tracks like Astralic Map and Transfiguration. This will be mp3 only because no other versions exist anymore....

In the near future there will be a new Amithaba Buddha album that is much more Lost Buddha influenced than Goa Gate!

Good news! More goa trance to the people :)

• 3 weeks later...

thats very good news, i personally am more a fan of the old project then the new one.

When the Universe was created is one of my personal favs. the melody explosion on the end is like an orgasm :D.

thats very good news, i personally am more a fan of the old project then the new one.

When the Universe was created is one of my personal favs. the melody explosion on the end is like an orgasm :D.

Yes, very good news!

But not only albums from Filipe, Phototropic have more suprises :P

• 1 year later...

Wavs have been lost by hd crash :(

So it will never be more than a mp3 release...

As Digitoxin just stated most of the old work has been lost due to hdcrash.

I was much younger at the time and i never had the chance to get a better computer to produce the material i produced at the time.

Most of this old work was produced under a 600mhz Pentium 2 and i had several problems with it.

The release which will be about to be out it's something i played Live in Belgium if i remember well.

Most of it was recorded on a CD in Wav format , so i'm positive that Phototropic will do it's best to offer the best quality to the public.

Its WAV. Its not the original Untold Stories (where no wav exists anymore), but a Liveact Backup CD that Filipe found. And i like the tracks even better than the original Untold Stories...

Very very good news :)also its vith different track list, for me better one :D go go go Phototropic