Untold Stories 2004-2007

I decided to make a special album from my early days of goatrance till now.

The album is called "Untold Stories 2004-2007" and it has the favourite fans tunes from Lost Buddha.

Posted Image

Here is the tracklist :

1. Lost Buddha - When the Universe was created (8:07)

2. Lost Buddha - Tabernacle (7:23)

3. Lost Buddha - Mysteries of the women (8:32)

4. Lost Buddha - Yoga (6:36)

5. Lost Buddha - Mental Maze (6:47)

6. Infinite Dimensions - Astral Plains (LB remix) (7:12)

7. Lost Buddha - Psyramid (7:48)

8. Man With No Name - Sugar rush (Lost Buddha rmx) (7:14)

9. Lost Buddha - Lost Buddha (7:24)

10. Lost Buddha - Solomon's wisdom (6:57)

for more info check www.myspace.com/lostbuddhagoa

thank u.

Guest Cosmogenesis

Yes, Agneton, it's a very good iniative, since all those great old tracks will be mastered, better mixed, and also will contain nice covers and infos, almost like a real album. I think they deserved to be released somewhere; some of them are unknown, others not, still great tracks even if the material used sounds old now compared to Filipe's newest works. So metapsychic will be for sure a better place to host them than to consider them as "lost tracks". I'm sure that some people will appreciate this album. :)

Nice going Felipe, I don't have any of these tracks, except I think one in horrible sound quality, and I've heard maybe one more, but that's it. And I see it's coming out on the Metapsychic Records, so now I got two releases from them I'm looking forward to: yours and "Innerpolarity"!!! Nice stuff here... When's the proper, full lenghth album due, if you had one planned, and I reckon you were mentioning it on the locked topic, no?

Nice going Felipe, I don't have any of these tracks, except I think one in horrible sound quality, and I've heard maybe one more, but that's it. And I see it's coming out on the Metapsychic Records, so now I got two releases from them I'm looking forward to: yours and "Innerpolarity"!!! Nice stuff here... When's the proper, full lenghth album due, if you had one planned, and I reckon you were mentioning it on the locked topic, no?

hi rino , i decided to make an album with my old tunes because im sure many people loves them , and i did it specially cause im doing a new album and i want people to know how i started. i was mentioning in the other topic the new album i am doing , not this one , but i dont wanna throw my old tunes out just because it simply brings me some ol memories , takes me back where i started. :)

there are not any deadlines , when its done , someone will announce it. till then , save your energy :)

Very good initiative... and it is even better if they are remastered. Keep up the good wortk Felipe. ;)

Definitely. The better the quality the better the song!

I am looking forward to this. :)

thanks a lot for the support my friends. im sure many people will enjoy this album , i dont like to keep the old stuff getting all dusty so its cool to make an album with it as a promo since im working on the official album. all those songs have a lot of memories to me and it tells how i started , shows my evolution aswel. this album will show to the people what my style is too.

all the best to everyone.

\Filipe

• 2 years later...

hello,

was this album released officially ?

cause on discogs is listed as unofficial, on the official label website never appeared and is for sale only on a site called beatbiz..

enlighten us :)

http://www.discogs.com/history?release=1295527#latest

http://www.beatbiz.net/album.php?f=Lost%20...amp;USERID=1411

i anyway listened to it and is very good!

Wavs have been lost by hd crash :(

So it will never be more than a mp3 release...

hello,

was this album released officially ?

cause on discogs is listed as unofficial, on the official label website never appeared and is for sale only on a site called beatbiz..

enlighten us :)

http://www.discogs.com/history?release=1295527#latest

http://www.beatbiz.net/album.php?f=Lost%20...amp;USERID=1411

i anyway listened to it and is very good!

Wavs have been lost by hd crash :(

So it will never be more than a mp3 release...

But someone must have the WAV files, Kenneth from Colorbox who mastered it or Vassilis for sure or some other of the Metapsychic ex staff.. come on music this good has to be released, and not to be lost in oblivion.. seriously i dont believe in this about WAV files beeing lost.. :angry::wacko: :pissed: seems strange to me why wouldnt Filipe have it as a CD-R at home or something? :unsure: Colorbox did an excellent job on mastering Astrancers tune on Pyramidal VA and from what i can hear on the mp3 rips of this untold stories album he sure made a good job here as well. So its a big shame if this wont get released, as i personally think this is the proper Lost Buddha debut album.

Guest Cosmogenesis

Ok, I received some mails asking me to talk about this "untold story" and I'm willing to bring you all the details here. ;)

First, this "best of" was scheduled to come out in november of 2007, but was indeed never officially released due to the brutal closure of Metapsychic... In fact, everything was ready for it, except the prices to add. I did several announcements on various sites and forums months ago, a radio show was even programmed to promote it, and I'm the person who created the beatbiz page for this release. I spent 2-3 weeks for it and uploaded all the files one by one with both MP3 and WAV versions available for sale.

Though, WAV's were transformed from the mp3's which survived from the HD crash. But Dave from Beatbiz find a way to convert them, since people were asking for a wav version too. Yes, that may sound weird, I don't know how he managed to do it, but at least, I can say the wav's sounded good.

When I closed Metapsychic with oCtodur, I spoke with Dave and I told him to see directly with Filipe about his release and what he wants to do with, since that was not my concern anymore. I'm checking now the beatbiz page and see it was released, but the WAV version disappeared? At least, my work hasn't been useless and some people could enjoy the album.

Also a small notice: even if he's credited on the covers, Colorbox never mastered it and this need some corrections I guess. We asked to Kenneth, but he was too busy with his recently born daughter and family at that time. So it was finally Dave from Infinite Dimensions who did the mastering and the credits on the covers were not updated. It's pretty funny to see some guys there saying the mastering of the "Untold Stories" mp3's is awesome, while they hardly criticized the one made on "Human Hyperactivation". Now they know it's the one and same person who did this job... ;)

About the release itself, most of the tracks were taken from an old demo album from 2004 and some others given for free on websites. I stopped the released process when I saw the artist and very good friend of mine at that time (this is what I thought...) didn't show any gratitude at all for what I was doing to help him.

But that's not good to bring back those old memories back on the table. That's definitely past for me and I turned the page long time ago...

Edited by Cosmogenesis