Speactra - Different Moons

Speactra

Different Moons is absolutely funky!

Love this snare drum hitting anywhere like there's no tomorrow!

The production is good but I think you can achieve better quality and you know that.

The structure of the track is very nice.

Stay funky dude!

Just remind me the Electric's Universe - Stardiver album dude!So sweet memories!

Thank you for sharing your music with us!

Thanks!! I'm glad you like it :D

The production is good but I think you can achieve better quality and you know that.

I dont know, it's this sound i wanted. I can make it cleaner, but i think it would sound more booring that way, dont you think?

Tried to get that old warmth to it, giving it more life. Anymore comments on the sound would be very appreciated. :)

I dont know, it's this sound i wanted. I can make it cleaner, but i think it would sound more booring that way, dont you think?

Tried to get that old warmth to it, giving it more life. Anymore comments on the sound would be very appreciated. :)

Definately it needs cleaning if you want something professional! You can do that!

Let the labels see what you are capable of.Experiment! I love the track and if it is clear I assure you I will put it in my next Mix series!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey!

I want to share my latest track with you :)

This track has like two sides of it, one happy and one evil side.

I even took up the mic and sang abit :)

What do you think?

http://richardgalemusic.free.fr/speactra/S...t_Moons_192.mp3

Cheers

//Alexander

Speactra nice to see your stuff here on Psynews! Very good track as expected having listened to your previous work. It gives me a kind of funky, groovy feeling. Nice effects and synth work. Keep it up!