Carbon Based Lifeforms - World of Sleepers

abasio

One of the best releases in 2006 offcourse!!!High Quality ambient sound!!!Just take your headphones and go a big travel with their sounds...

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

10/10

• 3 weeks later...

Like a lot (all maybe) ultimae releases this seems to get better and better with each listen :wub:

Exactly my thoughts :wub: what a beautiful release... Becoming one of my favorite Ultimae releases :rolleyes: and thats saying a lot, cus I love all their output to this date!!!

So if u unfamiliar with ultimae this is a good place to start :)

• 4 months later...

very good album, love it, bit different from hydroponic garden, but no way in a bad meaning.

loved when johannes and paulina played mos 6581 followed by photosynthesis this summer at klusa daba :wub: great :posford:!

if you have a chance to see cbl peforming somewhere, dont miss it :D

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, this one totally grew on me after not really liking it initially. It was almost as if I didn't want to like it for some reason, as if a new album would have taken away some of the purity of Hydroponic Garden. Also, hearing what I felt was a weak set at Sonica in 2006 made me skeptical. But the album proved stronger than these thoughts. Very nice stuff, and a solid psy-ambient classic, for sure.

• 6 years later...

I love this!

World of Sleepers is one of the best Ambient, Chill, Downtempo releases I have ever listened to.

An absolutely beautiful, astonishing release that only gets better with time. A classic.

• 9 months later...

Do you understand what I'm trying to tell you??

-Yes yes yes!!

I haven't been this excited, anxious while waiting for a CD to arrive, like ever! :)

Finally, I'll be owning this amazing release. The thought itself gives me a smile..

• 1 year later...