Cybernetika - Valkyrie (Preview)

Cybernetika

Hey,

this is my new track "Valkyrie", which is obviously WIP, im still trying to finish the last 2 or 3 minutes, maybe a little more.

Yes, it is some kind of experimental to me. The 160 bpm give it some kind of hardcore character. which is totally intended.

Otherwise, it has a ultratrippy, atmospheric character, but it feels kind of industrial and noisy at the same time.

I would really like to hear some opinions, to see if it works for you, or if i should trash it immediately. ;)

the link:

http://www.cybernetika.de/cybernetika_-_va...WIP_preview.mp3 (265kbps mp3)

enjoy!

Wow!......

Finish it, finish it!

Amazing trip, you really are a master of this art, flavorful full-bodied dark psytrance. Its so much more than your typical bag of darkpsy.

Lars you are right up there with Derango and Penta in my opinion - and more like a cross between the two with a heavy dose of industrial sound and H.R. Geiger-inspired acid dreams.

The track as it is I'd already give it a 8.5 or 8.8 /10

I know this is work in progress and you probably realize this yourself - 3:00 and the middle segment needs some more variation or quick kick/bass breaks. Love the climax you are heading towards, incomplete though it is. I can imagine you busting out some of your sad yet beautiful artistic dreamy climaxes with lovely pads and amazing cyber melodies.

Nice vocals at the beggining! (I wonder from which movie is it taken from?)

The bpm's doing fine there!Just a little fight on the dancefloor!

Besides the production is very good!Not distorted sounds nowhere!

And yes there is a break string trip to eternity at 4:30 approximatelly!Heaven is calling!

I really want to hear the whole track eventually even though it's 6:10 minutes lenght!.Please finish it!

Thank you for sharing your music with us!

wicked cool track! being at 160 bpm i thought it was gonna be bass slaughter like that juhnk psy which releases all too often ;p

this is a swift little track. the sounds go with it perfectly. the fast echoey confusing elements to them kick it perfectly. a little more length and something else to catch ya and boom! perfect. like the part around 5 mins.

• 2 months later...

I don't know anything about music making, but all robots in my room were dancing :)

The nice chords beginning at 4:19 could stay alone, without the background.

You could fade out the fxes to give them and these gated machine at 4:53 some space.

I am about to saying this part is my lovely part of the track :)