is there some oldschool goa i have to have?

radi6404

I am wondering if there is some oldschool goa which is similar to astral or hallucinogen or which fits my taste which i described quite a lot, emotional sad melodies, nice electronical old synthsounds, uplifting if possible and with great atmosphere, please don´t tell me the same shit with the cds and mp3s story because i can´t hear it anymore.

Bypass Unit - Dropz Of Obscure Eclipses

Dimension 5 - Transdimensional

Filteria - Sky Input

Filteria - Heliopolis

VA - Apsara

Psychopod - Headlines

Oh and the less-known artist Crossing Mind... I'm pretty sure you would like most of his tracks... PM me if you're interested...?

Oh and the less-known artist Crossing Mind... I'm pretty sure you would like most of his tracks... PM me if you're interested...?

Ah yes... Lovely stuff! :) I still listen to it alot, very fractalesque and spiralling! Shroomy stuff

Try to get hold of the The Truth Of Communicatino comp from Matsuri (http://www.discogs.com/release/141217), the Pleiadians's tack on it is awesome! A bit slower and less wild than the rest of their stuff and with very nice melodies.

The Cosmosis - Synergy album is also worth a try. I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for but it is for sure some very nice goa.

Slinky Wizard also has some very nice tracks and I can generally recommend the Singularity (http://www.discogs.com/release/3723) comp from Flying Rhino records and Goa 96 Suntrance (http://www.discogs.com/release/227139), some very nice and emotional tracks on it.

Does anyone own the compilation "In Dia" with the Butterfly trip RMX and if yes could he send it to me because there´s no other way of getting the track.

I have one mp3 of Butterfly trip, I'm not sure if it's the original or the remix. I also have many many other old SFX/Astral mp3s, downloaded a few years ago from their mp3.com account. And I'm quite sure you would also like those Crossing Mind tracks...

Psychopod - Headlines

Still some of the best true psytrance ive ever heard!

this is actually a really good album. i was beginning to think i was the only one who liked this CD

don't worry, I love it as well... It was way ahead of it's time, listen to the clarity of the music, the basslines... perfect sound quality and good music! :)

Radi

you would surely like

Pleiadians - IFO

Pleiadians - Family of Light

Cosmosis - Synergy

Cosmosis - Cosmology

Koxbox - Dragon Tales

Should fit your taste & I never see you saying you are listening to them!

i'd recommend:

Darshan

Oforia

Green Nuns of The Revolution

Slinky Wizard

Technossomy

Rainbow Spirit feat. Dj Sangeet

Moonweed

Prana

Man With No Name

Shakta

Cydonia

Amanite Fx

UX

Endora

Doof

Power Source

anyway, just read the review section of this forum!!!

Bypass Unit - Dropz Of Obscure Eclipses

Dimension 5 - Transdimensional

Filteria - Sky Input

Filteria - Heliopolis

VA - Apsara

Psychopod - Headlines

I downloaded a song from this album, really like it. Been trying to find a copy of it, but everywhere seems to be out of stock. Anyone know where i can buy/download this album?

I second the Indoor recommendation (listening to it as I type). At first it might sound a bit bare or dated, but the raw sounds, melodies and arrangements drill deep into your mind if you give them the chance. It's beautiful and uplifting music. Go for the Avatar reissue.

I have it allready, sounds very good, i quite like it, good variation of tracks also

Maybe you also wanna check out Mindwarped - Fluorolizard, an album from Boom! Records, don't know if it is emotional enough for you but I like it.

I just found something you have to check out:

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?sh...52&hl=Afgin

Sideffect offers a free (legal) album to download, it's full of emotional melodies (especialy the last few tracks). Check them out!!