Underrated goa or psy songs

K-BAN

Well I guess you can say they are underrated but what are some songs you think should get more recognition? maybe they are the songs that released on an album where the one popular song was used by EvEry dj and shunned the rest on the release. We've all seen the type 8) My choice is a song I've only heard once in a goa gil set I somehow got. and I bought the cd release cuz of it.

Manmademan - Deliverance is my choice. its genius and SOOOO far out there. the song doesn't let down. Manmademans best work 8)

anyone? dont make thread die like this - ha!

just post a song you basically worship that is one not many actually know all to well and realize its golden. 8)

if you cant for some reason, what are your comments on Manmademan - Deliverance? released on VA Aviation Terminal 1 on Avatar records.

Faithealers- New Breed

MASSIMO SANTUCCI!!!

not one single mention of that dude on here ... but it's good music ... morning progressive, I like :)

Nervasystem and Aether!!!!!

I don't know how I've missed the album Nervasystem and Aether - The Mama Matrix Most Mysterious (1999?) but I just discovered it and all I can say that it is the best psytrance/experimental/idm/chill/whatever release since 1999... without no doubt! IMO. :o Soooo psychedelic...

And they have bunch of tunes on singles/eps/compilations that are rarely mentioned here... for example one which I have always loved is Liquid Lifeform... really juicy and acidic analogue piece of work!

edit2:

Oh... and since this was a topic about single tracks I want to mention two other tunes that are on the same compilation as the Nerva System - Liquid Lifeform... they are Solaris - Can White and Morphem - Montage... damn good tunes!

Oh2... now playing Kaaya - Brain Dance... another one which I haven't seen talked here so often. Little detail... listen to hihats... not just the typical Boom-Thsii-Boom-Thsii-Boom-Thsii Ad nauseam.........

AWESOME! Now I'm going to check out these songs and get familiar with them. If ever i can find samples.

Glad Syb Unity Nettwerk was mentioned. I have very few songs by them. all are golden! I really love the Space Puppy release.

As for Jikkenteki, I've seen that album mentioned here more than any other. I plan on buying it. The Jikkenteki tracks on Neptunes Psy Garden were my favorite of that release 8)

(thinks of another song)

Anyone ever heard 'Amithaba Buddha & Infinite Dimensions - Astral Mountains (The Next Chapter)'? oh man! SOO good.

how about psy track Phyx - Dark Muse?

or Neuromotor - The Electrik-City album? I think it released in Japan and was hard for me to get which has to kind of make the album underrated.

still, just want a comment from somone whose heard 'Deliverance' its THE craziest and fastest goa song ever. FACT.;p it doesn't have a breaking point. so many layers too.

• 3 months later...

Subcouds - On red

Unfortunately not many ppl knows about this masterpiece as i notice

I agree most heavily on that one. One of my all time favourites and very little mentioned I think.

Contains possibly the best arabesque synth-lines in the history of goa.

I have sometimes fantizied of making a flash video featuring this track... With people in white robes and fez turning the town square into a rave party.

Ubar Tmar - Electric Voodoo Man (my all-time fav pie-track :) )

Hiscore - Identify (unfortunately only released on vinyl and therefore didn't quite get much reputation)

Akasha - Ace Of Wands

ASIA 2001 - vertige (goa gill burning man remix)

This track can't get enough appreciation.

I will never get tired of it but unfortunatly it's been a while since i last heard it at a party. While it was rereleased in 2005.

If you don't know it, click & listen (saikosounds preview link)

click at own risk, you might get obsessed and start worshipping it.

It's hard to give one " all time fav" but this is definitely one of those song i will play when i'm 70 and feel like stretchin my legs on some good ol' psy.

Every track on Jikkenteki - The Long Walk Home

Quite famous on this site but elsewhere that album doesn't get 1% of the recognition it deserves.

100% with you on this one. Jikkenteki-The Long Walk Home is already one of my all time favorites. Beutiful pure music with the widest array of sounds and ideas that I have ever heard in an artist album.

I would also like to add : Are You A Dreamer? by the artist Avst on Youths Suicide album. B) That track just goes off into its own dimensioin.

ETNICA - PLASTIC

+1

And how about ETNICA- FULL ON B)

An underrated classic, no doubt!

Ubar Tmar - Electric Voodoo Man (my all-time fav pie-track :) )

For starters, you just made me play the whole Fusion album on repeat... Amazing!!!

Dominator Project - um... (don't make me choose one..)

ANY song from the paranormal connection CD...

Guest The Journey Man Project

Elixir... Dj Mael, Talamasca and Absolums project... all the tracks they did together under this name were uber psychedellic and deserve much more credit, and album would have been worth it's wight in gold!