How long u take to create a track?

Me as being an amateur I would say it depends on my mood,my free time and the equipment I have.

Some trax where never reached the complete state.

Some other trax were going to be finished in about a day. ;)

• 1 month later...

It really depends on the track and inspiration in general but I'd say recently an average track these days takes me about 10 to 15 studio sessions of varying lengths. Usually in those sessions for a track there are one or two days were I have a day off of work and I work on and off on the tracks for about an hour at a time all day. Obviously my longer tracks like An Angel Takes Flight and Symplicity on the next album take longer, each of those taking about 3 months each to complete.

we all were very fast when we started music making.were able to make one track in a day. now after knowing more its takin months . Thats the fact ;)

i think its complete opposite :lol:

now you dont have to waste time thinking about how to do the stuff, you just do it :P

i think its complete opposite :lol:

now you dont have to waste time thinking about how to do the stuff, you just do it :P

no dude that time we were thinkin "lets make one track". but now we r concerned abot complication, variation n quality n also have to think about mastering.

To go from blank screen to final mastered playable mix can take me/us anything from 3 days (Voice of Cod - We Are Free) upwards. It's impossible to say how long they take in general though, as who counts the hours they spend on it? If I spend 5 minutes a month, and take 4 years, is that really longer than eating + breathing the track for an entire week solid?

2 days ago, I plopped out a full (unmastered) track, and yesterday, I spent just as long and only wound up with 4 or so minutes. For me its a matter of how I feel, if Im tired, all that. When I started, it was like a track a minute! Now I can never really feel that a track is 100% done...

we all were very fast when we started music making.were able to make one track in a day. now after knowing more its takin months . Thats the fact ;)

First I am making a skin for the host soft.

Then I ask Kalki for for the aim of my life and music making and then we both go making music for some weeks :D

Or just chillin' :P