Where is the "MAN WITH NO NAME?"

Jon Cocco

What's going on with this artist?

His last album was 2003!!!

Is this guy still making music??

I wish he'd make a REAL comeback album, a masterpiece. It would be awesome if he had songs on it that followed up his best work, most noted several from his first album (Floor Essence, Asymuth, Sugar Rush) and more from his second (Possessed, Own the World, Vavoom, Tarantula, The Breach).

I couldn't find his underrated third album, Interstate Highway to review in the 2003 section here because that's the transition year (I believe) when the old review section was down and the new one wasn't up yet. Interstate Highway had some very good songs and some average (as you'd expect from MWNN) ones as well. The more progressive sound seemed to turn off a fairly good amount of his older fans of goatrance. But not all.

He can really make an amazing album, and if it's Full On, (since that's what many of the once great goatrance artists seem to be doing now days) may he PLEASE include some amazing more goaish psytrance songs and regardless.. PLEASE create great, catchy, psychedelic Full On super songs that are full of energy and power unlike the Pleiadians mixed comeback (or falling out) album... if he does do Full On.

I want a KICKASS 4th album!

UPDATE: I've finally posted short reviews and grades on his previous albums in their related review sections.

Martin moved recently to Brighton and he is working for his bright new album that will be released on TIP World probably in the end of this year,well he is a little slow with production you know since he doesnt work like all the israeli kids in the market today LOL

Also there is a serious probability that he will form a project along with Dino Psaras or at least produce some tunes together.

I guess Richard "Purple" Kegg will fit somewhere too.

Ah i can sense great things coming from the Brighton Boys.

The time between albums really doesn't shock me... Astral Projection's last album was in 2002... MFG had about a 5 year time between their last 2 albums as well. The older artists seem to like take their sweet time...

Well I am anxious to hear what he comes out with!

This is really excellent news. :)

Being a MWNN-fan too I'll add:

-He does make some new tracks now & then, you can check them out on recent TIP-V/A's

-On Dino Psaras' 2003 album "Lick it" they already did a track together "Hoover", my personal fav of that album

-We does still play live if you book him, the Ozora Festival in hungary is a yearly tradition so it seems

-His 3rd full album is pretty good, but the sound-quality could be a little better. I pretty much enjoyed the more proggy touch too...

Come on Martin, squeeze out that 4th baby already!! :P

-He does make some new tracks now & then, you can check them out on recent TIP-V/A's

-On Dino Psaras' 2003 album "Lick it" they already did a track together "Hoover", my personal fav of that album

-We does still play live if you book him, the Ozora Festival in hungary is a yearly tradition so it seems

-His 3rd full album is pretty good, but the sound-quality could be a little better. I pretty much enjoyed the more proggy touch too...

Come on Martin, squeeze out that 4th baby already!! :P

WORD! :)

Wow... thanks Tox! I hadn't known about DINO PSARAS 2003 album before. I don't even think I knew about DINO PSARAS at all. I just sampled it on SaikoSounds and I like this very much!! Many of the songs sound good and the HOOVER track with MWNN involved sounds great!! :)

I enjoyed his third album too. I was listening to it last night. It's just, there aren't any really superb (what I consider awesome) songs on the album. The first several tracks are pretty good and the last is interesting enough.

Screw it. I'll post a SHORT review on MWNN' - INTERSTATE HIGHWAY in the 2003 section VERY soon. Check it out! :)

yeahp, Ill rather wait for 2 years than artists just producing on a conveyor belt :D

Let the artists take their time. realy fedup of fast prodused simple bullshit tracks.

I agree. So when he releases something it's really special and worth it!!

- Everyone who hasn't heard MWNN's track titled HOOVER on 2003's DINO PSARAS album: Check this out!

http://www.saikosounds.com/english/display...ase.asp?id=3781

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm looking forward to Jon Cocco's review. Interstate Highway is probably my favourite album from MWNN. I don't listen to it often, but it's one of those albums that always gives me a pleasant surprise every time I pull it out for some play time.

Was never that big a fan of interstate highway, however Moment of Truth is probably one of the best cd ever made, bought it back when it came out still listens to regularly.

Peace