New Filteria stuff and new K.O.B. Directions

Filteria

I think filteria does not intend to please everyone's taste. But just want to explore new styles of music.

Or maybe I didn't understand what you said... :D

Anyway, i like your new stuff Filteria !

I'd like to write a track with you one day! B) And steal all your secrets...

It was a more ironic statement actually. Filteria doesn't really satisfy my tastes, so he comes up with K.O.B. which does satisfy my tastes. Wait, I'll edit my last post with a ironic smiley :)

He mentioned it yes ;) , but nothing is happening :( Any news about that? Would be nice to visit England :D

Aqualung: Cool that you enjoy the K.O.B. stuff :D

I will give him a ring, and ask him about it as I am the one who asked him about getting you to play here in the first place lol, I would of come to meet you myself but I couldnt make it. I am sure we can sort somthing out I will talk to an organizer an ask him about getting you to play in leeds. I am definitely sure he will say yes but before I say anything I need an outline of what you need/costs ect

infact shall we do this over PM or MSN?

I shall PM you ;)

I will give him a ring, and ask him about it as I am the one who asked him about getting you to play here in the first place lol, I would of come to meet you myself but I couldnt make it. I am sure we can sort somthing out I will talk to an organizer an ask him about getting you to play in leeds. I am definitely sure he will say yes but before I say anything I need an outline of what you need/costs ect

infact shall we do this over PM or MSN?

I shall PM you ;)

PM answered :)

Aqualung: Thats alright. I am happy you enjoy the K.O.B. stuff :) You can't make everyone happy. And indeed i only make music i like. Thats the only way the music can be good i think. I have met far to many artist that says:

-Yeah , i dont really like this music i am making, but u know, people like it and, yeah u know..

With K.O.B. i want to experimente abit, but its stuff i enjoy. It would be a shame to only do this "oldschool oriented stuff", when i have ideas that unfortently don't fit under the Filteria alias..

Take care all

The Snail will visit you again..

With K.O.B. i want to experimente abit, but its stuff i enjoy. It would be a shame to only do this "oldschool oriented stuff", when i have ideas that unfortently don't fit under the Filteria alias..

This is good. I agree. Seperate the two clearly makes sense to me.

Jannis, thanks btw for making Chaotic-Om and Screaming Butterfly (Filteria Remix) available.

I've been going back listening to them lately. I like the Pirates of the Carribean sample in Chaotic-Om. It feels a bit long towards the secnd half but I like the strong build and the different melody towards the end. B-

My favorite track from the two is Screaming Butterfly (Filteria Remix. I really like the beginning vibrating, (shaky) hypnotic sound alteration. It's trippy. And everything that follows gradually gets more catchy as the remixed song continues. B or B+

And those key changes on Rotate to Virbrate for intance complimented it most definitely. Alot of people seem to notice and love stuff like that while reading through the Heliopolis review thread. I'm sure you saw my review (and posts) too.

If you have any other cool songs or remixes from previous years back I'd always be interested hearing them whenever if possible.

I'm looking forward to the KOB and Filteria album. Now I gotta get Twist Dreams sometime. :)

Back To Earth reminds me a lot of Transwave. Awesome track, I can't wait to hear the full version.

Filtertraces has some serious potential. Again, waiting for the full version.

K.O.B material sounds promising as well. I love Pitch & Chips, it's really groovy and twisted. :)

Jannis, thank you for keeping up the goa spirit. ;)