So I went to my first Goa...

Mundo-Man

It all started at about 11:30 on Saturday night. My buddies and I met up at the Hauptwache in Frankfurt... My one buddy brought some Fürst von Metternich (for all people that dont know it, its champagne, pretty good one too). My other buddy brought some nice white wine. So we drank some while going to the konsti for some hash. Unluckily the police did a razzia there so no men were to be found. So we took the underground line towards the Party... After getting out of the train we had to walk about 10 mins for Antagon, the "club" that hosted Fantasia 2007... So we paid the entrance got a stamp and went in there. After putting away our jackets we went into the crowd. So i started dancing:D

So Reznik and me got all crazy, and couldnt stop dancing... The music was crazy cool, Laca303 did a nice job, even though she added a lot of guitars (or maybe thats just why). So in the meantime my other buddy went out of the crowd to chill a while (mainly to look for hash but you know) so he met this dutch dude... He later told me he smoked with him. After about 1:30 hours of dancing, reznik, my other buddy, and me went out of the club for the first time. We bought some hash of some kids and smoked up with this stonemason (his job not secret society) after discussing about arts, and getting high we got in again... I danced... And danced... and felt great... So my smoker buddy gets me to smoke with the dutch dude... I can tell you that was the best weed i smoked... IN. MY. LIFE.

While dancing I noticed that the japanese djays, had just been dancing in front of me the whole time, so i was like woah...

Well all in all i just had a great time, and I really enjoyed the scene, no rambos, no fuckers, just chillin people...

Now i wanna go to another Goa

Very nice experience dude thx for sharing with us!

I remember quite a same experience I had with some friends in a Alien Project vs Parasense dj set here in Thessaloniki some years ago!

Keep the spirit alive trance producers!

We need goa-trance!Although it's dead!

Well, yeah, enjoy it as long as you still can ... my good expereinces on psy parties have somewhat of a trend downwards lately...

If it will continue on this line I think I'll probably not be going to parties anymore in two or three years ... :(

If it will continue on this line I think I'll probably not be going to parties anymore in two or three years ... :(

Do you think its your or the Parties fault? I´m asking, because i begin to feel the same way...

I´ve always tried to make bad parties/bad music/bad people resonsible for it, but in fact i can´t stand some aspects of the whole psy scene anymore....

Only the Outdoor experiences never failed to excite me :)

Well, yeah, enjoy it as long as you still can ... my good expereinces on psy parties have somewhat of a trend downwards lately...

Do you think its your or the Parties fault? I´m asking, because i begin to feel the same way...

I´ve always tried to make bad parties/bad music/bad people resonsible for it, but in fact i can´t stand some aspects of the whole psy scene anymore....

Only the Outdoor experiences never failed to excite me :)

Just out of curiosity: since when and in which rhythm (like every weekend or once a month) do you go to psyparties?

Just out of curiosity: since when and in which rhythm (like every weekend or once a month) do you go to psyparties?

well, it all depends on the music for me... Small (old school goa trance) parties never fail to excite me and bigger parties with a very good line up mostly do the same (altough the spirit is sometimes lost on those parties)...

Open air is fantastic, but well, we only have maximum 5 parties like that a year here, so you have to enjoy indoor parties as well, and when you have enough fresh air and 1m² to dance I can enjoy indoor as well... :)

Otherwise I understand the feeling of getting bored of psy parties, but that's mostly because I go every weekend at least to 1 party (and I usually play at that party as well... And when that is on a not so good party it sucks somehow) and also I think it's more the exhaustion that makes me tired then instead of the psy party itself (as I don't take any drugs/drink/smoke to keep me awake), if the music fails to interest me, the party was not good... But I start to become more picky lately so the amount of good parties is rising again :D

So this means:

10% of the parties I go to are fabulous and I have a feeling like "yes yes, this is where it is all about"

20% of the parties are nice, good talks, nice music, great atmosphere

40% of the parties are ok, some nice moments, some more boring moments etc

20% are not good, maximum 2 hours of good music...

10% suck bigtime and make me want to run away at 2 o'clock

My 1st party was a party with Atmos in 2001. After this one, i´ve been to parties like every 2nd weekend for ~2 1/2 Years.

in 2004 i slowly started to reduce the ammount of parties/year. so finally i´ve reached a rythm of something like 4 indor Parties a year, and as much outdoor Festivals as i manage to attend :)

Same here. I feel when i was new to psy or psy was new to me there was nothing besides the music which captivated my senses. Hardly did any drugs even , but the experience was so much more hightning, innocent to use the correct word.The more i started to get sucked a lot more negativity started to seep in ( maybe my fault , maybe the others ) Then started to go to parties sober , the experience of which i didnt enjoy so much - the music was there but there was no hightened experiences. the more you look for in the scene the more you get sucked and the more you'll have to go through. Now i feel im better off staying at home and enjoying myself unless its a 3-4 day festival somewhere in the middle of nowhere. :)

My 1st party was a party with Atmos in 2001. After this one, i´ve been to parties like every 2nd weekend for ~2 1/2 Years.

in 2004 i slowly started to reduce the ammount of parties/year. so finally i´ve reached a rythm of something like 4 indor Parties a year, and as much outdoor Festivals as i manage to attend :)

Ok, this is quite a time. :) I thought that those people who go to parties, and also going very often, get tired of the whole scene thing fasters than other. I also go to parties since 2000 or 2001 and I still enjoy them very much. Ok, I also like the music, this helps a lot! :) But I'm going to 4 or 5 parties a year, maybe even less so it's still something special to me.

Ok, this is quite a time. :) I thought that those people who go to parties, and also going very often, get tired of the whole scene thing fasters than other. I also go to parties since 2000 or 2001 and I still enjoy them very much. Ok, I also like the music, this helps a lot! :) But I'm going to 4 or 5 parties a year, maybe even less so it's still something special to me.

I party since 1998, but to be honest in belgum from 1998 - 2000 there were only like 3 goa's @ the year, or goa's I knew from...

now it goes up and down,

more for the social concept, less for the music,

must say same over here,

4 - 5 parties in a year. maybe some more considering the open air festival abroad...

too many parties and afterparties lately :wacko:

Belgium partyheads are wack ....

parties here last at least till 10 am some finish in the afternoon or evening....

must catch some more sleep during the weekends .... I felt a sleep at work last monday and thusday (NYE afterburn)

too many parties and afterparties lately :wacko:

Belgium partyheads are wack ....

parties here last at least till 10 am some finish in the afternoon or evening....

must catch some more sleep during the weekends .... I felt a sleep at work last monday and thusday (NYE afterburn)

Yeah, i´ve seen ome of those belgian Party freaks here in the Ruhr area...And Yeah, ther are quite some wackos coming from there ;)

But here in Germany the parties usually run until 2 or 5 pm.

Yeah, i´ve seen ome of those belgian Party freaks here in the Ruhr area...And Yeah, ther are quite some wackos coming from there ;)

But here in Germany the parties usually run until 2 or 5 pm.

ze germans are the only ones I know of who party as long or longer as we do on a regular basis (of course there must be more but in most european countries parties end way earlier)

the only drawback about belgium is the lack of good decent locations ... Something wich is probably not a big problem in germany ...

partywise germany it topnotch !!!