The trance of psychedelics

Veracohr

Psychedelic trance--trance inspired by psychedelics, right? So let's list some songs and/or artists, and what psychedelics they relate to, in your opinion. What songs/artists would you say sound like or typify:

LSD

psilocybin mushrooms

DMT

mescaline

saliva divinorum

Ayahuasca

Ololiuqui (Morning Glory)

peyote

5-MeO-DMT

or any others you have experience with

Today I was listening to Elad Afgin's "Dimensional", and I thought, "this is mushroom trance".

I would imagine that Ultimae would go very well with weed! I think it's so relaxed & will create subtle weed trips but I don't know as I haven't smoked since I discovered Ultimae :(:)

I would imagine that Ultimae would go very well with weed! I think it's so relaxed & will create subtle weed trips but I don't know as I haven't smoked since I discovered Ultimae :(:)

Well it works perfectly well together!!! :)

well I think it all goes perfect with weed, usually this is the only thing I do at parties.

For acid: FRACTAL COWBOYS. Seriously. Saw them last June on 3 REALLY good liquid hits... I couldnt even stand up, it was so trippy, and my tent was right in line with the stage monitors so I got to hear all the madness just fine. Definitely my most intense LSD experience! Thanks a lot, Dylan and Quasar!

Mushrooms: Ate a ton at Symbiosis, tried to enjoy the trance but it wasnt the best thing for my state... For mushrooms its gotta be atmospheric and chilled. Shulman, Bluetech, stuff like that.

E: Protoculture, saw his live at Symbiosis, didnt take any pills but its definitely what Id like to hear when rolllin...

2C-I: Tshitraka Project 2005, MDMA+Absinthe+2C-I= dragons flowing from the top of the tent as the psychedelic madness flies over me (I think it was some kind of fullon, late/early in the night/morning...)

On a combination of E and LSD, I heard Bamboo forest-Tristeza, and it was just amazing...

But, at parties I dont like to get so fuckered I cant function, usually just weed and beer or wine for me. I prefer to take psychedelics in a comfy, cozy, personal space without a ton of fuckered up people all over. I get scared sometimes, seeing people going gagagaga on E, I get this "Oh fuck the world is completely fucked, we all took too much and none of us are ever coming back" feeling...