change name!

Ale

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

same same but diffrent stupid :D

but I find very detailed genre descriptions cool. Okay, maybe not that detailed as the one mentioned :lol: , but still, three to four words length is absolutely okay to me. Would diminish confusion and better the finding of the right music ... for me :unsure:

*puts topic on ignore*

(doesnt Ale fit the description for trolling? his topics aren't provoking discussion, they are just provoking. might as well close the topic, eh? it's not like we have never been down this road before...)

but I find very detailed genre descriptions cool. Okay, maybe not that detailed as the one mentioned :lol: , but still, three to four words length is absolutely okay to me. Would diminish confusion and better the finding of the right music ... for me :unsure:

No, because it would have to be YOU that comes up with the genres in order not to get confused. See your "Scando Tech-Electro" might mean something else to another person. For instance the same Genre would for you be something made by Minilogue, but for me minilogue would be Classed "Minimal Scando Progg"... so, its already confusing enough with all these genres, and eventhough I dont agree with genre naming such as Progressive Psy/Progressive Trance etc etc.

But, it will not happen anyways (what you suggest) so I am not worried :P