change name!

Ale

from todays dark full on to psyschranz

from todays israeli full on to nonsense dance

from todays progressive trance to progressive house

You can put your suggest names!

Hey you've found your caps lock key! Congratulations!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its ironic the two people on Psynews, who act like they know the most, are in fact by FAR, the most ignorant people when it comes to the psychedelic experience.

They wouldnt know a psychedelic experience, if it morphed in front of their eyes into a technicoloured, fractal, breathing organism.

this is the most stupd sentence i heard in the new year, i think it won´t be beaten that fast, it doesn´t depent at all if you go to psytrance parties wheather you like and listen to psychedelic trance or not. In psytrance parties you just listen to psytrance for some hours, i listen psytrance everyday, you will come up that it doesn´t sound like in a party. I listened psytrance with very loud speakersystem by some friends so i know how it sounds, a party is great but the biggest bulshit is that if i weren´t at a psyparty i can´t like psytrance or am not allowed to talk about it you sucker.

this is the most stupd sentence i heard in the new year, i think it won´t be beaten that fast, it doesn´t depent at all if you go to psytrance parties wheather you like and listen to psychedelic trance or not. In psytrance parties you just listen to psytrance for some hours, i listen psytrance everyday, you will come up that it doesn´t sound like in a party. I listened psytrance with very loud speakersystem by some friends so i know how it sounds, a party is great but the biggest bulshit is that if i weren´t at a psyparty i can´t like psytrance or am not allowed to talk about it you sucker.

oh radi, dont you ever stop making a tool?! :(

Again, you have shown this whole forum, that you are amongst the worlds most elite and special group of truely ignorant people. If you go back to what I said (Its still there). I was talking about the whole "Psychedelic Experience". With psychedelic people, psychedelic atmosphere, and a sound system that would make your friends "very loud speakersystem" look absolutely pathetic.

You know nothing radi. And I dont think you ever will. You cant even read my original post correctly.

So he knows the Hallucinogen from his released music and never heard him live :blink: . Radi man when you hear Simon live you will shit your pants like a 2 years old boy .

more like a newborn, it will squirt out all that crap that has been gooing in the intestines since his "maturing in psy womb" :D (Anyone that has a child, knows what I am talking about)

I have some livesets

lol, but thats not the point radi.... have you ever been to ANY concert whatsoever?! I mean of a band that you like.. not some Bulgarian folk that you eat sausage and dance polka to... :)

so what´s the problem? I don´t get it, i´ve never been to a psyparty but does that change my knowledge about oldschool, does that change wheather i like or not oldschool/newschool?

Real psychedelic experience is missing so maybe you dont have a clear image :)

so what´s the problem? I don´t get it, i´ve never been to a psyparty but does that change my knowledge about oldschool, does that change wheather i like or not oldschool/newschool?

Going to a party doesn´t change your knowledge about music itself, But a party is so TOTALLY different from listening to music at home even from a good system (I'm not talking about your computerspeakers here)

Really.. a good party or festival is impossible to describe in words. It´s an experience way beyond just listening. If you Radi, want to skip the best part of the thing and what it is really all about, go right ahead... but don´t tell us you know what Goa or psytrance is all about.

EDIT: or actually maybe going to parties do change your knowledge about music and producing too... maybe nemo for example knows these things better as a producer?

Going to a party doesn´t change your knowledge about music itself, But a a party is so TOTALLY different from listening to music at home even from a good system (I'm not talking about your computerspeakers here)

Really.. a good party or festival is impossible to describe in words. It´s an experience way beyond just listening. If you Radi, want to skip the best part of the thing and what it is really all about, go right ahead... but don´t tell us you know what Goa or psytrance is all about.

EDIT: or actually maybe going to parties do change your knowledge about music and producing too... maybe nemo for example knows these things better as a producer?

This is the point, Radi, Listen to D3lirious...

It might!

It might change what you like. I was never much of a fullon fan but after going to some fullon parties not filled with pilled up teenage wankers I found that on the right dancefloor & with the right artist/DJ/Label, fullon can sound very good indeed. It's just finding the right music. The right memories & feelings :)

how about "acid trance goa psy full on scando forest finish punk techno" ? thats an easy one to remember ;)

no, no, nemo, that's not valid, it's not really a correct genre name!

It must be named "finnish scandinavian acid psychedelic goa-ish forest techno punk full-on trance"!

no, no, nemo, that's not valid, it's not really a correct genre name!

It must be named "finnish scandinavian acid psychedelic goa-ish forest techno punk full-on trance"!

same same but diffrent stupid :D

Ale --> Move on already!

Radi --> You might not be a psytrance expert, but NO ONE on Psynews know more about Rila mountains, fat German girls, shiny 3D textures and Bulgarian motorway crash barriers than you. You're a bonafide expert.

/DP

Radi --> You might not be a psytrance expert, but NO ONE on Psynews know more about Rila mountains, fat German girls, shiny 3D textures and Bulgarian motorway crash barriers than you. You're a bonafide expert.

By this time now, we all know as much... :D