Top Posters In This Topic

from todays dark full on to psyschranz

from todays israeli full on to nonsense dance

from todays progressive trance to progressive house

You can put your suggest names!

im getting tired of this ;)

Ale, please shut the fuck up.

Thanx and good luck, the management

DON´T INSULT HIM BECAUSE HIS FUCKING RIGHT, DID YOU GET ITOR SHOULD I TRANSLATE IT IN ISRAFULLONELIAN?

ale, you are just not right with the progressive, i listened to some album which was called after the latest James bond movie with some light progressive psychedelic trance, i don´t know if it was progressive trance though but it sounds like psychedelic trance with not so much melody but more electronical so i think it was progressive trance.

Im so SOOO glad we have Ale here to tell us exactly what we should and shouldnt listen to.... <_< <_< <_< <_< <_<

How about you change your name, Ale, to something like Tasteless Troll or something. Or maybe start actually posting interesting and intellectually stimulating topics??!?!?!

DON´T INSULT HIM BECAUSE HIS FUCKING RIGHT, DID YOU GET ITOR SHOULD I TRANSLATE IT IN ISRAFULLONELIAN?

ale, you are just not right with the progressive, i listened to some album which was called after the latest James bond movie with some light progressive psychedelic trance, i don´t know if it was progressive trance though but it sounds like psychedelic trance with not so much melody but more electronical so i think it was progressive trance.

see radi, you did it again :P

Well, who gives a flying fuck about what a certain style is called? I don't care if goa now is called "elightened trance for the evolved mind" and full-on is called "fuck my ass-trance". It's still the same music and don't care if some people who think their taste is so superior want to change that. I won't change my taste (and so wont the other people who like other styles than you do) just because ale spams the forum with his posts, get over it!

my suggestion is that we dont rename any styles at all, but all that HATE THE NEW STUFF SO FUCKING MUCH, start looking for styles that they like better, and stop spreading their negative thoughts all over the fucking hemisphere. YEAH THATS RIGHT! Nemo is fucking tired of nonesense bullshit talk about "This is better" "you suck because you like full on"...

I fucking like Full on, I fucking like oldschool, and I fucking like house and trance too... GOT A FUCKING PROBLEM WITH THAT?! I show some respect to those who listen to other things than I do, and I try to learn from those who know something about music that I didnt know... but some people here, they just HAVE TO BE FUCKING FUCKING all the time.

Now, stop the FUCKING childish behaviour, go on with your lives, leave the forum if it doesnt suite you, but BE CONSTRUCTIVE with your negativity, if you want to stay here, and be respected like any other member.

Now, I am going to play myself some FUCKING DARK PSY, because it fits my mood!

HAve a nice evening, and PLUR!

Nemo

yeah see your really trying mate arnt you

fuckin tosser

lasted 5 minutes didn't it

my suggestion is that we dont rename any styles at all, but all that HATE THE NEW STUFF SO FUCKING MUCH, start looking for styles that they like better, and stop spreading their negative thoughts all over the fucking hemisphere. YEAH THATS RIGHT! Nemo is fucking tired of nonesense bullshit talk about "This is better" "you suck because you like full on"...

I fucking like Full on, I fucking like oldschool, and I fucking like house and trance too... GOT A FUCKING PROBLEM WITH THAT?! I show some respect to those who listen to other things than I do, and I try to learn from those who know something about music that I didnt know... but some people here, they just HAVE TO BE FUCKING FUCKING all the time.

Now, stop the FUCKING childish behaviour, go on with your lives, leave the forum if it doesnt suite you, but BE CONSTRUCTIVE with your negativity, if you want to stay here, and be respected like any other member.

Nemo

cane we get rid of these guys

and talk about things we are all actually interested

don't all you wankers out there see that you are pissing off the mods also with your shit

and it is only a matter of time before you go

Well said Tatsu & Nemo!

I agree... there's way more to a happy life than what style of music you "HATE" & renaming it.

That is all, 'nough said.

:)

Nemo

There are still some guys who i find good here but i might start just communicate with them over pm, the reason i stay here is because i want nic einteresting discussions especially about psychedelic trance but there aren´t many.

There are still some guys who i find good here but i might start just communicate with them over pm, the reason i stay here is because i want nic einteresting discussions especially about psychedelic trance but there aren´t many.

You didnt get my point, did you? :(

from todays dark full on to psyschranz

from todays israeli full on to nonsense dance

from todays progressive trance to progressive house

You can put your suggest names!

hey, that was my own idea :angry:

It really was! At least I firmly believe that I was the first one. The first one who spoke of a need for a name change for our music. I wanted to reaname it into "intelligent psychedelic trance music" ... yes, yes ... go find the post, it is here somewhere!

And I'm STILL for a name change. Maybe not something as elitist as "intelligent psytrance", that's a bit too far ... but still, I want a different name.

suggestions?

isn't just good music or bad music good enough? "this is good psy imo" or "that is a really bad psy record imo", that should be enough to reflect on the genre and your opinion about it. Why do we need PsySchranz and IDFUCKINGPSY genres?! Its just P L A I N stupid (IMO!).

Like I have said before, and I will say it again, I am against all genre naming anyways, but its the only way for certain people to keep track of music, so I will stick with what people like to call it.... for me its just all house/trance/techno/dnb ... ;) I bet you I can explain a record much better by comparing to other artists than to compare to a genre ;)

isn't just good music or bad music good enough? "this is good psy imo" or "that is a really bad psy record imo", that should be enough to reflect on the genre and your opinion about it. Why do we need PsySchranz and IDFUCKINGPSY genres?! Its just P L A I N stupid (IMO!).

Like I have said before, and I will say it again, I am against all genre naming anyways, but its the only way for certain people to keep track of music, so I will stick with what people like to call it.... for me its just all house/trance/techno/dnb ... ;) I bet you I can explain a record much better by comparing to other artists than to compare to a genre ;)

But, but, but... If people can't seperate the good styles from the bad, they can't feel superior to other because of their taste. :rolleyes:

proof of that we live in an elitist world? ;)

I guess so, but I don't wanna be part of that so: hail full-on!! ;)

I guess so, but I don't wanna be part of that so: hail full-on!! ;)

hail full on, hail house, hail trance, hail gabber.... each genre has its golden tracks... thats my point... but with the genre naming, we destroy the magic of it :( I can see the need of some essential genres, dont get me wrong, oldschool goa and newschool goa is an example... maybe newschool fullon and oldschool full on would be a good idea? This way you dont have to come up with silly names like PsySchranz and AcidGoaHouseTranceGabber..... :D

hail full on, hail house, hail trance, hail gabber.... each genre has its golden tracks... thats my point... but with the genre naming, we destroy the magic of it :( I can see the need of some essential genres, dont get me wrong, oldschool goa and newschool goa is an example... maybe newschool fullon and oldschool full on would be a good idea? This way you dont have to come up with silly names like PsySchranz and AcidGoaHouseTranceGabber..... :D

Totally agree about that. That was the good part when the goa movement started: goa and trance (and even techno and house) were rather closed and tracks and styles got mixed up. It wasn't about styles but good music. Today it's more about styles.

i think that the terms newschool fullon and oldschool full on aren't proficient,cause that genre since it was brought to birth ,has showed no evolution...so it's all full on. :P