technosomy

devious

I've sold to him on three different occasions, once from ebay, once from discogs, and once here. All three times have been solid. Highly recommend him as a buyer should he come your way.

;>

Aaron

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did 1 rather big trade with Pat so far. All went fine, but you should be prepared to pay some extra customs costs.

Very cool guy to negotiate with & his collection is in-cre-di-bly broad.

Highly recommended trader if your looking for some non-psy stuff!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We did a trade together and all was smooth sailing. Great communication and shipping from an easy-going guy that you can trust. Psy news members or any potential trader should not hesitate for a moment to do business with him.

Jeredelic

• 2 weeks later...

He got my IFO cd!@#!@# argh!@ damnit pat! :) WONDERFUL. Cool thing is, I started your thread and now I'm at the bottom of the list *for now* hahaha.

THANKS MR. DOWN UNDER. Chicks dig that ya know heehee. :)

Aaron

first Trade with Patrick...

cds were in tip top condition & arrived very well packed & secured!

Patrick also surprised me with a bonus that for me was the sweetest thing out of the entire package I've got form him!

what a great guy!

thanks a lot!

First trade with Pat and it was a pleasure to make deals with him, smooth communication and a nice guy in general. I´ll trade with him any time again.

Thank you :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest antic

My first trade with the legendary* Technosomy went down just perfect!

We had a very good communication, despite the opposite time-zones, the CDs came very fast (considering the distance between Poland and Australia) and in mint condition.

100% recommended trader!!! :D

* why legendary? - just check his posts in 'What music did you get today?' thread :)

• 1 month later...

Second trade with Pat and as one could have expected everything's perfect as always. Fast shipping, carefully packaged...

A big thank you to the other side of the planet. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Fourth trade with Pat and as usual everything worked perfect. He´s a PRO when it comes to trading, the discs were in MINT condition :D

(I´m slightly ashamed that I missed to leave feedback regarding our third trade some months ago but that one was as smooth as usual)