Racism in Goa?

Colin OOOD

Trolsk i dont know where are you from mate but in my country Greece if you step inside a party in Athens with a football t shirt from another city and especially Thesaloniki then hell will break loose instantly,same goes with the three big teams in Athens,if someone who supports lets say the green team of Athens (Panathinaikos for those familiar with the sport) enters into a party wearing his team t shirt then some people supporting the red team of Athens (Olympiakos in that case) will start a fight with him.Might sound funny to you but its not funny at all in Greece where people fight every day of the week for football reasons inside and outside stadiums,actually in the last 4-5 days there are fights taking place on a daily basis all around the city between the Olympiakos and Panathinaikos fans and imagine that the game between the two teams is in two months from now LOL.

that's one phucked up mentality .... glad something like this is not a general rule in Belgium

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beh! The guy is no racist, he was prolly just taking a shower in way too much responsibility. Try controlling an endless queue of ppl who just have taken and are anxious to get in.

Of course his not a racist he is just a useless junkie that wants only rich people that they are able to

buy coke or 14y o girls, the story is well known man .

Besides he is also one of the best DJs in the world and charges $ 2000 per hour to play in the international market," said a top police official. Aspee is the main attraction at any rave party and foreign tourists flock like bees to a honeycomb to a rave party whenever Aspee is playing.

:huh:

I have 2 words go together well.

Trick-Suck my dick.

I know you,my friend. U was one of this disgusted looking Delhi boy ( or from whatever place of India r u ),who was looking so out of even club scene,that I didnt let you go inside not to make a beautifull party shit looking ( as well as 100-200 other Aliens I didnt let go inside).

I m really happy that you had to go in your cheap guest house in Candolime on your Activa scooter and frozed your clever psychedelic lover ass,while

other 1500 ppl got crazy on the dancefloor,listening this whatevr you call music and enjoying the party.

Now you can suck

DRESSCODE for GOA parties?

RIOT! RIOT! RIOT!

Posted Image

that's one phucked up mentality .... glad something like this is not a general rule in Belgium

Well from what i know you guys in Belgium and also your neighbours in the Netherlands got your own problems from football fights,i dont know if they also move into parties but ok lets dont get to offtopic here since this is not the discussion.

U know he can do this kind of things only in goa. i have lived in goa for 5 years. The people there are very nonreactive to any Bad things around them. If today whole india is in a strike. Goans will only come to know it tomarow n the strike also will be tomarow :lol: :lol: . If he would have done this in Kerala. Iam sure that the whole party will be flying in the air n the guy will be under the sand. Cos the people are very conscious about their rights.

Well, I locked the thread at Isratrance because people there made the same thing they made here: rush to conclusions without even reading the thread.

I also agree with DETOX's first post.

And just to make it clear: I don't know XP and I don't give a shit about him, but I respect my forum's members, and bashing threads are sooo old-fashioned. In short: the forum exists for people to discuss whatever they want (as long as it is related to psytrance), but hitting "REPLY" without even reading what was posted before is far from being a discussion.

Respect!

Well from what i know you guys in Belgium and also your neighbours in the Netherlands got your own problems from football fights,i dont know if they also move into parties but ok lets dont get to offtopic here since this is not the discussion.

Er...not more than other countries I suppose...isn't that

more typical for Great Britain? The hooligans I mean...

It's just plain trash, that guy - like I've read on Isratrance - kicked a dog straight in the face once. :angry:

There are many stories for this guy this is not the first time .

From that reaction you can understand many things for a person and make a conclusion .

This man has no respect for nobody and deserves a good old fashion bashing thread

Edit : he has a lot of connections and many friends that they will try to protect him and clear his name but who knows knows what kind a person he is and why he is in goa so long ;)