Racism in Goa?

Colin OOOD

As of right now I can't view the thread. Can anyone sum up what happend? As for the whole homophobia/house thing, I don't think it really matters where the roots of psytrance/trance/house lie, homophobia and (from what I understand about the thread) racism is wrong in all its forms.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wtf is that?

A party in India and people from India are not permitted to attend? What the fuck? I mean, it's actually already against the rules if you restrict access to parties for ANYBODY (violent subjects excluded). What is that? Where are we? What the duck are they thinking?

Who is behind that? I want names so I can boycot :angry:

omg, shame ...

in my country, we have often fight and i think that is bad ...

but this?!?!?

omg ... i can`t belive ...

shame shame shame

where is PLUR in this times? :(

so cinos.. because a was founded by x and f evolved from e that evolved from d that evolved from c that evolved from b that evolved from a, x founded f as well?

i dont think that logic aplies. Mr ford might have founded the technology for the first car.. but that doesnt mean he also founded the technology for the new mazda 626 ultra clean engine blahblah with 500 euro's of free extras.

so cinos.. because a was founded by x and f evolved from e that evolved from d that evolved from c that evolved from b that evolved from a, x founded f as well?

i dont think that logic aplies. Mr ford might have founded the technology for the first car.. but that doesnt mean he also founded the technology for the new mazda 626 ultra clean engine blahblah with 500 euro's of free extras.

No, but cars wouldn't exist without him.

I dont think so Moni,probably to many people posting nonsense there since not only they werent at this party but also didnt bother to read the posts of some other people who claimed things like "me and my indian friends walked in with no problem" or "XP said that only people with flyers in their hands could enter the party and he asked everyone else to just back off but they still insisted on trying to get inside by pushing people all over".Not to mention about the bad behaviour of Indian people recently in parties in Goa where they think that they can get into parties and bother other people and especially foreign girls which they think are just stupid tourists that came in India to get laid.

I seriously doubt that XP said anything like "No Indians allowed in the party" in front of the door because that would probably create a riot in front of the party and at least one person would inform the authorities about it or something like that.People always like to exaggerate things and being a promoter myself for many years now i have experienced similar situations by getting accused that i allow preety girls first into the party rather than boys and not so good looking girls (when the truth was that i just allowed my personal friends and people into the guest list first into the event which i guess is something taking place all around the world) or that i didnt allow entrance to some people because of their haircut and way of dressing or even their nationality and especially people from Albania and some other Balkan countries (when the truth was that i didnt allow these people entrance into the party either because they were junkies or really drunk or because i knew that they created problems into the party by making a lot of fights and annoying the rest of the crowd).I can even recall a case where someome blamed me in public at Isratrance that i didnt allow him entrance into one of my parties because he supported a different football team than me when the truth was that i was trying to explain him for more than 30 minutes in front of the party that i couldnt let him in unless he changed his top outfit because he was wearing a football team t shirt and this could lead into further problems and even a fight inside the club by some people that could get irritated by that.

So before blaming XP Voodoo or anyone else of being a racist wait to hear his story and then judge him as you like.

Would be interesting though to visit that event in Goa with my good friend Joti and having him rejected at the door by XP while GMS would be playing inside LOL

I dont think so Moni,probably to many people posting nonsense there since not only they werent at this party but also didnt bother to read the posts of some other people who claimed things like "me and my indian friends walked in with no problem" or "XP said that only people with flyers in their hands could enter the party and he asked everyone else to just back off but they still insisted on trying to get inside by pushing people all over".Not to mention about the bad behaviour of Indian people recently in parties in Goa where they think that they can get into parties and bother other people and especially foreign girls which they think are just stupid tourists that came in India to get laid.

I seriously doubt that XP said anything like "No Indians allowed in the party" in front of the door because that would probably create a riot in front of the party and at least one person would inform the authorities about it or something like that.People always like to exaggerate things and being a promoter myself for many years now i have experienced similar situations by getting accused that i allow preety girls first into the party rather than boys and not so good looking girls (when the truth was that i just allowed my personal friends and people into the guest list first into the event which i guess is something taking place all around the world) or that i didnt allow entrance to some people because of their haircut and way of dressing or even their nationality and especially people from Albania and some other Balkan countries (when the truth was that i didnt allow these people entrance into the party either because they were junkies or really drunk or because i knew that they created problems into the party by making a lot of fights and annoying the rest of the crowd).I can even recall a case where someome blamed me in public at Isratrance that i didnt allow him entrance into one of my parties because he supported a different football team than me when the truth was that i was trying to explain him for more than 30 minutes in front of the party that i couldnt let him in unless he changed his top outfit because he was wearing a football team t shirt and this could lead into further problems and even a fight inside the club by some people that could get irritated by that.

So before blaming XP Voodoo or anyone else of being a racist wait to hear his story and then judge him as you like.

Would be interesting though to visit that event in Goa with my good friend Joti and having him rejected at the door by XP while GMS would be playing inside LOL

Well XP's response sure makes him sound like the kind of guy who would do this sort of thing.

http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/...orum/1/start/45

To save a click... here is the conversation. First, two messages from a user named Trick:

Message #1:

goa has turned 2 shit

its one big club

on the russian new year party they played only israeli cheezy fluffy full on garbage...vibe was good but wat a shit place to have a psy trance party...in a CLUB r u kdding me? XP GO GET A LIFE!!!!

the musik is tooooo bad

the only redeeming part about goa is the beach and the beauty of the natural land

will not be returning just 2 smoke and do drugs...ther are other places in the world...realy dissapointed with the scene in GOA

Message #2:

i hope XP goes to jail

along with al the drug dealers in goa

and i hope that all the mafia related drug foreigners are kicked out of GOA

and people are allowed only to chill on the beach and SHANTI

i cant beleive they played the same trakcs during parties...they could even make a soundtrack to GOA 2007 Volume 1 track 3....Sweetdreams (remix)

DJ chicago plz go 2 bed as well u are too old and dont understand psytrance or the scene anymore

XP's reply:

I have 2 words go together well.

Trick-Suck my dick.

I know you,my friend.U was one of this disgusted looking Delhi boy ( or from whatever place of India r u ),who was looking so out of even club scene,that I didnt let you go inside not to make a beautifull party shit looking ( as well as 100-200 other Aliens I didnt let go inside).

I m really happy that you had to go in your cheap guest house in Candolime on your Activa scooter and frozed your clever psychedelic lover ass,while

other 1500 ppl got crazy on the dancefloor,listening this whatevr you call music and enjoying the party.

Now you can suck

Someone hire this man a PR firm... or perhaps an anesthesiologist. :ph34r:

It's disgusting but sadly not surprising. This forum alone is evidence that not everyone who listens to goa has an open mind.

this is a true truth man. The biggest shit happends in isratrance india section only. No wonder why that section is now read only :angry:

XP's reply:

:o:huh: What an unbelievable childish ego-tripper.

He didn't let people in because they looked to Indian?What a vicious attitude.

I've seen XP-sissi's pictures on discogs and you can clearly tell it's an arrogant ass... wich I'dd really love to kick.

People should boycott him.

I have 2 words go together well.

Trick-Suck my dick.

I know you,my friend.U was one of this disgusted looking Delhi boy ( or from whatever place of India r u ),who was looking so out of even club scene,that I didnt let you go inside not to make a beautifull party shit looking ( as well as 100-200 other Aliens I didnt let go inside).

I m really happy that you had to go in your cheap guest house in Candolime on your Activa scooter and frozed your clever psychedelic lover ass,while

other 1500 ppl got crazy on the dancefloor,listening this whatevr you call music and enjoying the party.

Now you can suck

He is not a trance lover. He doesnt understand the true spirit of trance. He is up to peoples look :ph34r: . The people atracted only to the drug part of trance will be a curse in this community for sure :unsure: . I expect a trance lover to say "we are all one same cosmo"

He is not a trance lover. He doesnt understand the true spirit of trance. He is up to peoples look :ph34r: . The people atracted only to the drug part of trance will be a curse in this community for sure :unsure: . I expect a trance lover to say "we are all one same cosmo"

It's just plain trash, that guy - like I've read on Isratrance - kicked a dog straight in the face once. :angry:

As I understand Goa is now taken over by drug "lords" and "mafia", and allmost filled with idiots and ego-trippers with a really vicious attitude.Too bad, really, like Trick says in his signature, GOA the place, is dead.But this probably happens to everything wich gains too much attention.

What kind of idiot names themselves after a freakin' video card anyway?

I can even recall a case where someome blamed me in public at Isratrance that i didnt allow him entrance into one of my parties because he supported a different football team than me when the truth was that i was trying to explain him for more than 30 minutes in front of the party that i couldnt let him in unless he changed his top outfit because he was wearing a football team t shirt and this could lead into further problems and even a fight inside the club by some people that could get irritated by that.

A fight inside the club because he's wearing a football team t-shirt?

It seems to me like you denied the wrong person/persons entry...

A fight inside the club because he's wearing a football team t-shirt?

It seems to me like you denied the wrong person/persons entry...

Trolsk i dont know where are you from mate but in my country Greece if you step inside a party in Athens with a football t shirt from another city and especially Thesaloniki then hell will break loose instantly,same goes with the three big teams in Athens,if someone who supports lets say the green team of Athens (Panathinaikos for those familiar with the sport) enters into a party wearing his team t shirt then some people supporting the red team of Athens (Olympiakos in that case) will start a fight with him.Might sound funny to you but its not funny at all in Greece where people fight every day of the week for football reasons inside and outside stadiums,actually in the last 4-5 days there are fights taking place on a daily basis all around the city between the Olympiakos and Panathinaikos fans and imagine that the game between the two teams is in two months from now LOL.

Beh! The guy is no racist, he was prolly just taking a shower in way too much responsibility. Try controlling an endless queue of ppl who just have taken and are anxious to get in.

Do you know him personaly....? If yes than i might believe that....

Racist or not, it seems the guy is a big wanker that i would never go and see again at a party!