Racism in Goa?

Colin OOOD

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is crazy!Their own land ffs!

Reaction from Cacophonix @ Isratrance; Have heard of several such racist parties. Its the mistake we probably did by welcoming them to our land.

Well, he's a 100% right.That XP dude is such a hypocrit little bitch.

It's disgusting but sadly not surprising. This forum alone is evidence that not everyone who listens to goa has an open mind.

I hope you are not refering to me.

Anyway i find it very awful to hear that some nation isn´t allowed at specific psyparties, that´s clarly agains the spirit of the music which makes you happy and let´s you travle in different atmospheres, so that´s the biggest bullshit a partyopener can do, unbelievable, if i would know the partyowner and would be with some friends i probably would beat him up for such a bullshit.

Anyway i find it very awful to hear that some nation isn´t allowed at specific psyparties, that´s clarly agains the spirit of the music which makes you happy and let´s you travle in different atmospheres, so that´s the biggest bullshit a partyopener can do, unbelievable, if i would know the partyowner and would be with some friends i probably would beat him up for such a bullshit.

Yeah let's get violent and beat him up, that's the true spirit of goa...

Ehm, to be precise Trance music has its roots in ancient tribal ritual dances....

'House' music on the other side - yes...

Or to be even more precise, trance music has its roots in the brains experience of trance states, the beating of the human heart, the wavelengths of the brain :-P

Now, break it down further, I dare you !:-)

- Krell

Or to be even more precise, trance music has its roots in the brains experience of trance states, the beating of the human heart, the wavelengths of the brain :-P

Now, break it down further, I dare you !:-)

- Krell

You said it all, there is nothing to be broken down further. ;):P

Maybe except atoms hitting each other or DNA molecule structuring or to be even more crude BIG BANG that started whole TRANCE state in general. :D

Quit the kiddie talk. There is other options than fighting and besides..you would get your teenie butt smacked around if you would try something like that...

The ever so popular 'fart' sounds actually were discovered by S. Posford recording Cougar farts in the Zoo!