Full On Psychedelic Trance...

Psynetix

I don't know what the big deal is about Full On psy, I read around this forum and I see so many people that dislike the full on style. Why?? I personally love it, its full of energy!!

My most recent Top 10 list: (In No Particular Order) I did include hyperlinks...

Injection - Talking With Aliens VA - Psytisfaction 5

Life Extension - Under Skin VA - Life Stream

Talamasca Vs Polaris - Fantastic Plausability VA - Psychlopedia - Term: Full On

Ferbie Boys Vs Bizzare Contact - Superheroes VA - Back To Galaxy

Space Buddha - Pure Energy Full Circle

F.F.T - Corrupt Data VA - Psycomex - Tlaloc

Nomad - Spyman (Live Mix) Mad Attack

Eat Static and Lucas - Primitive Earthlings Lucas Presents God Saved The Machine

Dino Psaras Vs. The Antidote - Drugs VA - Freedom Fighters

Black And White - Blade VA - Israliens 5

Now how many of you agree that those songs are amazing! If not, tell me why. Please! I really want to know what the fuss is all about.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what the big deal is about Full On psy, I read around this forum and I see so many people that dislike the full on style. Why?? I personally love it, its full of energy!!

My most recent Top 10 list: (In No Particular Order) I did include hyperlinks...

Eat Static and Lucas - Primitive Earthlings Lucas Presents God Saved The Machine

Now how many of you agree that those songs are amazing! If not, tell me why. Please! I really want to know what the fuss is all about.

No hate, only bored with same sounds during 6 years....

full on is most a clubby commercial trance, nothing in connection with psychedelic. So, as you waid, it's full of energy for dancing but nothing for the mind.

That's only my point of view....

I agree, it's not hate just being bored with it. Of course there's still good full on and there will always be, but you have to agree that the vast majority of full on releases nowadays are just mind numbingly boring and shallow, if not annoying.

An example of a good recent full on release is the Phatmatix album imo. :)

full on is most a clubby commercial trance, nothing in connection with psychedelic. So, as you waid, it's full of energy for dancing but nothing for the mind.

Nice reply... it's only for dancefloors... No mindexpanding music which gives room for originality and fantasy...

And the bassline and highhats sound EXACTLY the same in ALL tracks, this for years and years... how is it possible?

i will paste here some statements of mine from other threads which had the same or similar topic because everything i is said allready but ofcourse i will paste the posts in this thread as well.

Don't bother. We know what you think :P

I agree, it's not hate just being bored with it. Of course there's still good full on and there will always be, but you have to agree that the vast majority of full on releases nowadays are just mind numbingly boring and shallow, if not annoying.

An example of a good recent full on release is the Phatmatix album imo. :)

This one plus the Yab-Yum album . But didnt hear them in dancefloor yet . Anybody ?

you have to agree that the vast majority of full on releases nowadays are just mind numbingly boring and shallow, if not annoying

right, right, right

That's the reason why I don't like the majority of full on ... it simply is unintelligent! So unintelligent it pissed me off! Last time as I heard this music at a party I was thinking I was like on a fucking Scooter concert ... only the dude that screams "move your ass!" was missing. I mean ... I really don't like to hear a Scooter concert and see hundreds of retards jumping to the music and screaming at every break like they all just came in their pants together when I go to a psy party, please no. It reminds me - like the crowds on chav trance parties - of the retardedness of humans and of their stupidness and I then get all pissed off and angry ... and that is really not the feeling I want to go home with in my heart :(

I don't dislike all full on, just the unintelligent stuff! But unfortunately there's faaar too many of it out there and they're making faaar too much money with this crap, which is another reason why I'm pissed off at it <_<

i will paste here some statements of mine from other threads which had the same or similar topic because everything i is said allready but ofcourse i will paste the posts in this thread as well.

Be careful what you paste. You might want to check that text for bad language first, and clean it up if necessary.

Try to avoid getting warnings.

Be careful what you paste. You might want to check that text for bad language first, and clean it up if necessary.

Try to avoid getting warnings.

I know, i must be careful to not get warnings because here on psynews you can get warnings very easily for example for just calling someone ignorant imbecile, on the other hand some people don´t get warnings even for very rude things.

• The bassline is boring and repetitive.
  • 99% of the tracks sound the same
  • Its usualy full of breaks,which destroy the "trance" feeling
  • Its shallow,uninspired and predictable
  • It gives me a headache

• It gives me a headache

So fucking true, i can´t agree more, this is the truest statement i heard in a long while, it is as true as it is january now, so imagine how true that statemet is. For me fullon isn´t music.

• It gives me a headache

Except for the full of breaks part, this is exactly how I feel about old Goa Trance

So fucking true, i can´t agree more, this is the truest statement i heard in a long while, it is as true as it is january now, so imagine how true that statemet is. For me fullon isn´t music.

Attention for the new truest january statement

Old Goa trance fans is so blind that they can't see that their music is also boring and repetitive and that all the tracks sounds the same

And that the melodies are all predictable too, and that is in fact, a bit childish

Another vey subjective statement.

What is psychedelic?

TB-303 gated melody?

Well, I don't think so. I think that a mechanic Techno is pychedelic and its also great for dancing. But there is no formal connection with psychedelic

I sometimes forget, that AP, simon postford and friends, raped and stole the concept of psychedelic

Except for the full of breaks part, this is exactly how I feel about old Goa Trance

Yes.

Attention for the new truest january statement

Old Goa trance fans is so blind that they can't see that their music is also boring and repetitive and that all the tracks sounds the same

And that the melodies are all predictable too, and that is in fact, a bit childish

Yes.

What is psychedelic?

TB-303 gated melody?

Well, I don't think so. I think that a mechanic Techno is pychedelic and its also great for dancing. But there is no formal connection with psychedelic

I sometimes forget, that AP, simon postford and friends, raped and stole the concept of psychedelic

Yes.

Well, I really hate full-on, if you can name those shitty Isratrance artists like Astrix, Fatali in that way. It's a real commerial bullshit, where you can't find anything interesting and innovative. I don't think that such music shouldn't be named as "Psychedelic", because in my opinion word "Psychedelic" means something very abstractive and not from this world, something that can't be understood but can be felt with all your mind and soul. Is there something similar in isratrance?? No!

On the other hand, South-african psytrance style and releases of such labels as "Digital Psionics" are called full-on too. But I should say that this stuff really rocks! It's fully twisted and psychedelic music!

ALL psytrance, goa, fullon, all trance as well, are 4/4 time sig. Maybe you mean 16th note basslines? KbbbKbbb ? Cuz if your looking for other kinds of time sigs, maybe try breaks, dub, DnB, chill?

wOrd.

What is psychedelic?

TB-303 gated melody?

:o

earthlings... HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH :lol::P