space cat-deep rising

ritual om

There's this prometheus vinly that is just perfect to mix in after the Deep Rising track (as long as I remember the right Space Cat track....):

http://www.discogs.com/release/168062

I guess it's the second track, Sunspot, that I mean. Totally awesome! :)

thanks you pussy addict :P:lol:

You're welcome. :)

If you listen to the track, tell me how you liked it. It's been ages since I've heard it and I just remember the tracks mixed so well. *goes of to dig in he vinyls*

the last month i am listening to this track at least 2 times per day...

i had forgotten how simple,pure,emotional and optimistic track it is...

please reccommend anything in that vein... ;)

Don´t look for recommendations of uniquie tracks here, i tried it and hadn´t success.

Come on people, stop it. It's for no use anyway!

And radi, how many times have we been into this? Can't you still see that people are not able to recommend more stuff than they do and NOT that they don't want to?

Come on people, stop it. It's for no use anyway!

And radi, how many times have we been into this? Can't you still see that people are not able to recommend more stuff than they do and NOT that they don't want to?

I can see it and appreciate it if people try to recommend something but too many use this forum just for offtopic and that´s the problem.

I can see it and appreciate it if people try to recommend something but too many use this forum just for offtopic and that´s the problem.

I guess there lies the error in your point of view: how do you know how many people visit the general part of the forum, because it has less post than the off-topic? This doesn't mean a thing. I read a lot of posts in general, but I only reply when I really have something to say since I don't want to spam the general forum. So I have not as much posts here as in the off-topic but I'm still active when I need to. I guess this counts for a lot of other people too.

Radi... *sigh*

Im going to go into another rant, so please bare with me everyone.

We understand why you have a problem, as you have explained this to use, perhaps more times than you have actually posted the words "Hallucinogen" or "Astral Projection - Butterfly trip" in the "What are you listening to right now" thread. We are not stupid. We are not deaf. We just dont care.

The offtopic is here for people to talk about offtopic subjects. Although that concept may be far to difficult for your 3rd world brain to process, it is in fact, perfectly legit and acceptable to do on this forum.

Its not for you to decide. Of everyone on this forum you probably have the least knowledge about psychedelic music and the general lifestyle that revolves around the psychedelic culture. You do not own this forum, nor do you have more say than anyone else. You are lucky you are even regarded as an "equal" on this forum considering your attitude and lack of awareness towards the scene (and life in general).

Its not a "problem" that people use this forum for its off topic section, and we do not HAVE to answer all your questions.

Deal with it.

Indeed probably the best Space Cat track ever and not only,one of my very favorite tunes ever too.

Some suggestions for you Profane if you liked that tune,not very same style but same amazing morning feeling and melodies.

1)Purple And Lunar-Subtle Thrust

2)Future Prophecy-Indra Remix

3)Power Source-Goaway 2002 Remix

4)Green House Effect-Global Warming album on Hommega Productions

5)Space Cat-Power Up original version and its remix by Oforia.

6)Pink Floyd-Enter The Machine (Oforia Remix) well you cant find this one especially in a good quality so message me or find me on MSN to share this little gem with you straight from the source.

7)Blue Planet Corporation-Blue Planet album.