ATMOS SON KITE NECTON TICON AND SIMILAR ARTISTS

Ale

I HATE DUE TO DESTROYED PROGRESSIVE TRANCE

Ale, stick to fullon-bashing. Then I at least find you funny....

I HATE DUE TO DESTROYED PROGRESSIVE TRANCE

For once please tell us what you don't hate! I have no idea what you like. I can only imagine that you like hallucinogen, astral projection, old mfg & dorset perception. Only based on what you hate, you never say anything positive.

For once please tell us what you don't hate! I have no idea what you like. I can only imagine that you like hallucinogen, astral projection, old mfg & dorset perception. Only based on what you hate, you never say anything positive.

Are you mixing him with Radi ? You mentioned the same 'loves' of radi... :D

well I like those artists who you mentioned.

C'mon, man, get over it, not everyone will like what you like, not everyone HAS to. Your opinions do not apply to anyone but yourself. Thats what an opinion is.

And seriously, come up with something better than "they destroy trance"... <_< <_< <_< <_< At least say why.

and, see that button on the left side of the keyboard? The one under the tab (usually has 2 arrows pointing 2 ways), which is under the ~ button. It usually says "Caps Lock", and there is usually three little lights on the keyboard that light up. If, when you press the "Caps Lock" the light goes on, that means every letter you type will be CAPITALS. Press it again, if the light goes out, you are now in lowercase.

Know it. Learn it. Live it.

that is all.

I would appreciate a "Best of Ale" thread some day... this guy is so monotonous it becomes absurdly hilarious. MONOTONOUS LIKE PROGRESSIVE TRANCE THAT IS.

I think he might be preprogrammed human bot. No replies, only conclusions and no interaction with other members. :D

I think he might be preprogrammed human bot. No replies, only conclusions and no interaction with other members.

And no friends.

Another big news (at least for us) is that we've just started to work on our

new Son Kite album. It's been a while since our last album but we're now

packed and loaded with so much inspiration and ideas so we're sure that the

wait will be well worth (but do not expect it to sound like colours). Info

about when & where will follow!

[caps]I like due to exciting news[/caps]

ha! an Ale-generator!! GENIUS!! NOW WE MUST ALL KNOW THE TRUE WORD!!