http://www.blueplanetcorporation.com

It will be released @ Exposure Productions (DETOX' label) and these guys release full on.

No hope for the human kind in the war with machines.

Just because it will be released @ Exposure Productions doesn't mean it will be full on.

And even if it's full on, it doesn't mean it will be bad.

With defeatist like you, there's indeed no hope :P

Just because it will be released @ Exposure Productions doesn't mean it will be full on.

And even if it's full on, it doesn't mean it will be bad.

With defeatist like you, there's indeed no hope :P

In what part of my post I said that full on is bad?

Just because DETOX last year said on this forum, that BPC new album will indeed be more full on than anything else, I said that it will be full on.

Clear?

In what part of my post I said that full on is bad?

And I never said that you said this. Did I?

Just because DETOX last year said on this forum, that BPC new album will indeed be more full on than anything else, I said that it will be full on.

Clear?

I remember what he said:

...The only thing that i can say is that Gabriel will not dissapoint you with another full on come back like many great artists of the past are doing in our days.

His album will be 100% psychedelic trance including also some more progressive tunes and ofcourse some ambient stuff,i wish i could share his new stuff with you but i guess you have to wait a little bit...

By the way, the last part of my post was to be taken as a joke.

But your answer sounds a bit as if you were angry at me.

....so calm down!

Clear? :P

everyone explains misunderstandings ... everybody is nice ... quotes got posted to clear things up not to attack ...

you can clearly see this can't be a a full on thread. ;)

:lol:

:P

heh, well, as long as that blue planet corp sound is there, i dont mind fullon, just make it fresh and inspiring, not another lame attemp to create cheesy shit that sells and copy whats popular [pleiadians new album, anyone?]. afterall, their goa* tracks sounded quite full on ;)!

*pre-album ones that is :)

b.p.c. message, taken from his 'myspace' /

I'm producing a new track for the dancefloor - seems to be a long time that I do not make people dancing !!!! - in a trance style with a house groove.

It could be release on a new trance compilation soon.

PEACE

Gabriel

b.p.c. message from his 'myspace' /

I'm producing a new track for the dancefloor - seems to be a long time that I do not make people dancing !!!! - in a trance style with a house groove.

It could be release on a new trance compilation soon.

PEACE

Gabriel

Phew.... then it is ok... he took the same direction as Jaia then... could be awesome... :D

I remember what he said:

...The only thing that i can say is that Gabriel will not dissapoint you with another full on come back like many great artists of the past are doing in our days.

His album will be 100% psychedelic trance including also some more progressive tunes and ofcourse some ambient stuff,i wish i could share his new stuff with you but i guess you have to wait a little bit...

Clear? :P

Detox also claimed that the new Pleiadians album will be a masterpiece...

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?sh...mp;#entry491606

He played on a party of me 6 months ago, and he played both in the chill as in the main stage... And believe me... there was no full on involved, his style was pretty deep slow trancy music, like he said, with a more house groove, but still with melodies... And not coincidentally he played there together with Jaia... ;) they have influenced eachother for sure...

He played on a party of me 6 months ago, and he played both in the chill as in the main stage... And believe me... there was no full on involved, his style was pretty deep slow trancy music, like he said, with a more house groove, but still with melodies... And not coincidentally he played there together with Jaia... ;) they have influenced eachother for sure...

Yummy ! I was expecting from Gabriel mature progression... :D

It will be released @ Exposure Productions (DETOX' label) and these guys release full on.

No hope for the human kind in the war with machines.

GOD DAMN FUCKING MACHINES!!! They're taking over!!! :angry:

Posted Image

Detox also claimed that the new Pleiadians album will be a masterpiece...

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?sh...mp;#entry491606

I surprised myself by actually replyiing on that old thread now. I imagine he got overly excited (like some of us) before the album released. It was all hype in retrospect. Not to defend him but I thought to be certain that the Matrix Reloaded would be both groundbreaking and amazing after being so impressed by the first. Turns out everything I imagined it being (with exception to cool visuals not and much more) was wrong, because

"Certainty is only proven in retrospect."

-JC

• 2 weeks later...

New B.P.C. track to listen here,'Techno Sun'

Quality atmospheric stuff but unfortunately too housey for me :( (i mean the structure of the track) and with some vocals also.

It is a nice track, but doesn't remind ONE BIT to Blue Planet Corporation. :(