similar goa trance like astral projection butterfly trip and celestial groove?

radi6404

Hahaha

The Radi you so funny!

I have friend from south africa, he showed me pictures of there. It look much better than you descrobe.

And technossomy shit? Hahaha :lol: Techosommy - Synthetic flesh is the most best goa I have :)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, you are nto the person to say how bulgaria is, i am sure it is and ever was way more developed than your southafrican countries, man, please don´t force me to insult your country as you did to mine. In your country people don´t know what internet is and you must pay for school, in your country kids have never seen a computer, in bulgaria every house owns computers and internet connection and cellphones, in your country they never seen a car, in bulgaria they drive cars on good roads, in your counry there aren´t roads at all, you are not from UK, you are southafrican.

I think you're somewhat blind to the conditions of your own country: There are lots of poor people in Bulgaria who certainly don't have computers, cellphones etc. Take the gypsies for example.

I think you're somewhat blind to the conditions of your own country: There are lots of poor people in Bulgaria who certainly don't have computers, cellphones etc. Take the gypsies for example.

I am think that every of country has poor peoples with not many money & not a computer in house. Even Japan which is like 95% middle class still has some of poor people.

The RAdi, you generalize too much :)

Instead of spamming with offtopic give me some recommendations, i don´t know why everyone is spamming here a lot and try to talk bad about bulgaria etc, but no problem, if the only way here is to be unpolitly and rude and not give recommendations you all will see, i will behave exactly like you all do because i am tired of that. The mods and the other people are tierd of me because i say bad things to other styles but sorry it is my opinion and IMO psynews became a comersial fullon and newpsy forum and an offtopic board, and if someone wants help and asks for it he gets insulted and the threads of him get spammed and people try to insult and insult and nothing else, there are some exceptions but just a few.

Instead of spamming with offtopic give me some recommendations, i don´t know why everyone is spamming here a lot and try to talk bad about bulgaria etc, but no problem, if the only way here is to be unpolitly and rude and not give recommendations you all will see, i will behave exactly like you all do because i am tired of that. The mods and the other people are tierd of me because i say bad things to other styles but sorry it is my opinion and IMO psynews became a comersial fullon and newpsy forum and an offtopic board, and if someone wants help and asks for it he gets insulted and the threads of him get spammed and people try to insult and insult and nothing else, there are some exceptions but just a few.

If you hate us so much, why not leave? You are certainly not going to change us.

Some of us still like and appreciate oldschool trance and psy. The problem with you though, is that you constantly are talking out of your ass (Sorry, but you are) instead of being humble. I dont have ANYTHING against you, but its kind of not nice helping you out....

I am sure that if you were a nicer person, people like me, ukiro etc etc, would gladly help you out with all your questions and comparisons.

To answer your statement/question. YES psynews has changed a lot since it started, but so has the music. People evolve, people want new things, people dont stick to the same old same old... imagine if nothing would have changed since psychedelic rock for instance... then there would BE NO GOA/PSY! ;) So, please accept the fact that music changes, and that taste is something that differs from person to person... only THEN will you gain the respect that you so much would like to get..

Just think about my words for 2 seconds and dont start with "You said I am talking out of my ass, you are an imbecile wanker, fuck off nemo!" Think about the OTHER things I said.

Thank you!

Nemo

Don´t be collective, i didn´t mean you, don´t indificate with all of the members here.

I was referring to the forum in general, not just me. You really do seem to dislike this forum a whole bunch. Why continue?

I am being serious, is there any thread you have participated in that you actually enjoyed? This should be something you find fun and/or stimulating, not something that just makes you angry time and again. Life is too short to be wasting it here if you really aren't enjoying it.

I was referring to the forum in general, not just me. You really do seem to dislike this forum a whole bunch. Why continue?

I am being serious, is there any thread you have participated in that you actually enjoyed? This should be something you find fun and/or stimulating, not something that just makes you angry time and again. Life is too short to be wasting it here if you really aren't enjoying it.

I don´t i know where to go. I allready asked many times where there is a forum with people who listen oldschool. And i also stay here for some new people who like oldschool to give them recommendations, to talk about oldschool and to keep the goa spirit alive because noone else does, really, and my last point is, why do all here take me so offensive and even don´t post in my threads anymore, i mean it for good and don´t want insult anyone but don´t you all think that we should give oldschool a bit more talk and attention and if not oldschool at least newschool if you want it new but noone hears me.

I don´t i know where to go. I allready asked many times where there is a forum with people who listen oldschool. And i also stay here for some new people who like oldschool to give them recommendations, to talk about oldschool and to keep the goa spirit alive because noone else does, really, and my last point is, why do all here take me so offensive and even don´t post in my threads anymore, i mean it for good and don´t want insult anyone but don´t you all think that we should give oldschool a bit more talk and attention and if not oldschool at least newschool if you want it new but noone heres me.

because people can forgive, but not forget ;)

but noone hears me.

I think people have learned that to reply to you is to invite an attack or insult from you. When you ask for recommendations about new music, and someone replies with things they like, often you will insult their chosen song or taste. After a while, we all know better than to even reply. This didn't happen entirely overnight. This is something you've cultivated over a long period of time here.

I think people have learned that to reply to you is to invite an attack or insult from you. When you ask for recommendations about new music, and someone replies with things they like, often you will insult their chosen song or taste. After a while, we all know better than to even reply. This didn't happen entirely overnight. This is something you've cultivated over a long period of time here.

show me a concret example where i did this, i think you have illusions if you can´t show.

show me a concret example where i did this, i think you have illusions if you can´t show.

Are you joking? THIS THREAD YOU ARE IN RIGHT NOW is an example.

You think I have illusions? You are the one that cannot understand why nobody likes your posts or such. Ever think for a moment that it is YOU with illusions of grandeur?

A piece of advice for a future post maybe. You may ignore it if you wish, I don't mind.

When you next ask for songs that are similar to something else, and people reply. Try replying in a positive manner. If someone replied with 4 songs, and 3 of them were total shit in your opinion, why not just respond with a "Hey thanks. I will take a listen to those." followed by "I liked song 4 that you recommended, thanks bud!". Just let the negativeness slide for a little bit. See if the vibe in your thread is more to your liking then?

I am not saying that you should be a drone and just reply that manner ALL of the time (that would be boring), just to try it here or there.

Again, just advice from a stranger. Do with it what you will.

A piece of advice for a future post maybe. You may ignore it if you wish, I don't mind.

When you next ask for songs that are similar to something else, and people reply. Try replying in a positive manner. If someone replied with 4 songs, and 3 of them were total shit in your opinion, why not just respond with a "Hey thanks. I will take a listen to those." followed by "I liked song 4 that you recommended, thanks bud!". Just let the negativeness slide for a little bit. See if the vibe in your thread is more to your liking then?

I am not saying that you should be a drone and just reply that manner ALL of the time (that would be boring), just to try it here or there.

Again, just advice from a stranger. Do with it what you will.

I will try to take your advice

• 4 weeks later...

Do someone know similar goa trance like Astral Projection - butterfly trip and celestial groove, the tracks are one of the best tracks out there, they are very atmospheric altough the synthsounds are simple, this tracks give me very good feelings, they just wash my brain, this music goes very deep into my mindbecause it is very atmospheric and the melodies are true goa melodies, what i also like is that there aren´t extremly much sounds like in most goa trance, i can´t chill when the atmosphere is too alive like most goa trance, do you know some tracks which are more like that and not as alive as most goa trance but stil melodic. The tracks aren´t with very many sounds probably because astral projection were limited to a few sounds but i find it better that way, old SFX tracks are also very good and don´t have too many sounds but the melodies aren´t that great.

I checked out these tracks and they are indeed very nice. One track that came in mind with quite the same sounds and atmosphere is Chi-ad - Purity. If you don't know it yet, check it out. I thought of it immediately when I heard the Astral Projection tracks and thought of this thread. So, here you go...

OK Filtering out all the crap...I am going to make a public forum announcement, I am sorry for the times, I shitted on you an called you names Radi friends & make up?. (and no I am not joking! I am been honest!)

Here are some songs, that you might or might not of herd but they are nice songs :)

Shakta & Moonweed - Micronesia Beautiful Intro nice goa track all around.

Tufáan - Tufáan / Probe It is not really a slow track, but It is just simply amazing the TB-303 undertone of this track when it kicks in makes me moist

OH and the Dimension 5 - Transdimensional album it is worth getting without a doubt! is it quite rare to get hold of that album thou, there is a guy selling it on LP for £170 which I might tempt myself toget.

Here is a Sample of Dimension 5-Flow

;)

Do someone know similar goa trance like Astral Projection - butterfly trip and celestial groove, the tracks are one of the best tracks out there, they are very atmospheric altough the synthsounds are simple, this tracks give me very good feelings, they just wash my brain, this music goes very deep into my mindbecause it is very atmospheric and the melodies are true goa melodies, what i also like is that there aren´t extremly much sounds like in most goa trance, i can´t chill when the atmosphere is too alive like most goa trance, do you know some tracks which are more like that and not as alive as most goa trance but stil melodic. The tracks aren´t with very many sounds probably because astral projection were limited to a few sounds but i find it better that way, old SFX tracks are also very good and don´t have too many sounds but the melodies aren´t that great.

check out this track

dumping toxic waste in your naveeeeeellll

we want to dump toxic waste in your naveeeeeelllll

dumping toxic waste in radis navel

little men will come dumping toxic waste in radis naveeeellllll

I don´t i know where to go. I allready asked many times where there is a forum with people who listen oldschool. And i also stay here for some new people who like oldschool to give them recommendations, to talk about oldschool and to keep the goa spirit alive because noone else does, really, and my last point is, why do all here take me so offensive and even don´t post in my threads anymore, i mean it for good and don´t want insult anyone but don´t you all think that we should give oldschool a bit more talk and attention and if not oldschool at least newschool if you want it new but noone hears me.

There are forums with people listening to old school ALL OVER the internet, so you are horribly informed. There are over 8000 users on this same forum, and there are a bunch of them who listen to old school, but you see, there is no law obliging them to respond to your questions or participate in your thread. Actually, a short time ago, a had a pretty cool "sittin' on memory lane" old school topic and I don't recollect you enthusiasticaly posting, but nobody forced you to anyways. And it wasn't like anyone got pissed off at anybody else because of that... Old school is being give sooooooooooo M-U-C-H talk it is amazing, and that overwhelms me with joy, so I reckon you just, plain and simple, do not read sir. And the new school goa sound is so talked about that about every item with some goaish sound today is a hot topic everywhere for about a month. So, what is your point? That you are angry at the world because nobody gave you any interesting recommendations? Or do you seriously see yourself as the last of the "old school goa" mohicans?!?! :lol:

Man, with all due respect, find out what you really want, and then come back with some serious stuff back here, and someone might eventually drop a comment or two in your threads... Peace!

Get a grip on reality!

• 10 months later...

This is an old thread, I know, but if you're still around nowadays, Yasen/radi...

You should get yourself a copy of Jaïa - Maï Maï (Blue Energy is certainly not a bad album, all in all, either).

As for the aforementioned track - very beautiful melodies, roughly 9 minutes of pure bliss. You will not be disappointed.

Cheers.