similar goa trance like astral projection butterfly trip and celestial groove?

radi6404

Do someone know similar goa trance like Astral Projection - butterfly trip and celestial groove, the tracks are one of the best tracks out there, they are very atmospheric altough the synthsounds are simple, this tracks give me very good feelings, they just wash my brain, this music goes very deep into my mindbecause it is very atmospheric and the melodies are true goa melodies, what i also like is that there aren´t extremly much sounds like in most goa trance, i can´t chill when the atmosphere is too alive like most goa trance, do you know some tracks which are more like that and not as alive as most goa trance but stil melodic. The tracks aren´t with very many sounds probably because astral projection were limited to a few sounds but i find it better that way, old SFX tracks are also very good and don´t have too many sounds but the melodies aren´t that great.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not too familiar with AP and SFX tracks so I don't know anything I could recommend. But I've stumpled over a very good goa album you just have to check out: Dimensino 5 - Transdimensional. It's so beautiful music, you have to listen to it! Especially the melody in Deep Space 5D is amazing.

Anyway, I don't know if you allready know it but I thought it's worth a try (it's way better than the Second Phaze album btw).

I'm not too familiar with AP and SFX tracks so I don't know anything I could recommend. But I've stumpled over a very good goa album you just have to check out: Dimensino 5 - Transdimensional. It's so beautiful music, you have to listen to it! Especially the melody in Deep Space 5D is amazing.

Anyway, I don't know if you allready know it but I thought it's worth a try (it's way better than the Second Phaze album btw).

Thanks, i don´t know that album, i find second phase a bit too repretive, sorry but some melodies continue for 8 minutes without changing and that´s too repretive IMO. I must check out the Transdimentional album

Thanks, i don´t know that album, i find second phase a bit too repretive, sorry but some melodies continue for 8 minutes without changing and that´s too repretive IMO. I must check out the Transdimentional album

Second Phaze is a mediocre album, nothing more. But Transdimensional is WAY better. For my taste anyway. ;)

Butterfly Trip and Celestial Groove are not like the other Astral Projection tracks. Radi, you have heard Sativa, Reaching Out, and We Are Controlling Transmission from the SFX Unreleased album? There are not so many tracks like this I find, but try out Cosmosis - Deus, the old Simon Berry-Platipus classics, and maybe some of Man With No Name's epic trance remix work (Dream Universe, Greece 2000, Sun, Atlantis, etc)...

Some melodies in Transdimensional are also lasting for several minutes...

Beetlesnuff for example, great fluid melody but way too repetitive (for me).

Butterfly Trip and Celestial Groove are not like the other Astral Projection tracks. Radi, you have heard Sativa, Reaching Out, and We Are Controlling Transmission from the SFX Unreleased album? There are not so many tracks like this I find, but try out Cosmosis - Deus, the old Simon Berry-Platipus classics, and maybe some of Man With No Name's epic trance remix work (Dream Universe, Greece 2000, Sun, Atlantis, etc)...

Thanks, i also have the SFX tracks you mentioned, they are beautiful, i must get the man with no name tracks, too, Man with no name is pretty melanchonic.

that just proves again that there aren´t many goa fans on this site if almost no people can give me recomendations for similar tracks to this goa masterpeaces. Today it is cool to listen to some fullon or progressive and IDM and some strange ambient but not good psychedelic ambient, what´s happened with you guys, please try a bit harder to help someone, i always do.

that just proves again that there aren´t many goa fans on this site if almost no people can give me recomendations for similar tracks to this goa masterpeaces. Today it is cool to listen to some fullon or progressive and IDM and some strange ambient but not good psychedelic ambient, what´s happened with you guys, please try a bit harder to help someone, i always do.

And you are becoming a broken record.

You know, maybe you shouldn't think of us as your one-stop answer shop? You come here with questions ranging from melodic goa to games to pc repair. Whenever we don't answer your questions in a fast and complete manner, you whine.

You got several replies, I would be happy with what you got, thanking the ones that did reply, rather than being negative all the time.

And no, I am not going to help you find songs to mp3 download, sorry.

And you are becoming a broken record.

You know, maybe you shouldn't think of us as your one-stop answer shop? You come here with questions ranging from melodic goa to games to pc repair. Whenever we don't answer your questions in a fast and complete manner, you whine.

You got several replies, I would be happy with what you got, thanking the ones that did reply, rather than being negative all the time.

And no, I am not going to help you find songs to mp3 download, sorry.

The songs can´t be gotten in other ways as youcan´t get them on the shops anymore, do you know that allready?

The songs can´t be gotten in other ways as youcan´t get them on the shops anymore, do you know that allready?

How can you say that, when you yourself don't even KNOW WHAT THE SONGS ARE yet. You are the one that asked for recommendations because you didn't know yourself.

Just one example of your "Can't get them on the shops anymore"

Just going from Basilisk's post suggestions...

SFX - Unreleased

and

Art of Trance (AKA Simon Berry)

out fuckin dated

get a life and go and listen to something else for a change

astral projection, dick head posford big fuckin deal they are good but there is much better out there

go and BUY something on a whim there are thousands of old school goa stuff out there

if you are to picky to do that

fuck off

sick of listening to your shit

just my 5 cents worth

regards

out fuckin dated

get a life and go and listen to something else for a change

astral projection, dick head posford big fuckin deal they are good but there is much better out there

go and BUY something on a whim there are thousands of old school goa stuff out there

if you are to picky to do that

fuck off

sick of listening to your shit

just my 5 cents worth

regards

I reported you both because you went too far, i didn´t say anything to you anytime and didn´t cal you names in any time i can remember, and ofcourse not without reason, you are calling me names with apsolutly no reason, so you just deserve a report, fuck off yourself you sucker, and you know what, you have produced the most awful sounding unprofessional goa trance i´ve ever heard, it sounds worse than the sound when i am shitting.

I reported you both because you went too far, i didn´t say anything to you anytime and didn´t cal you names in any time i can remember, and ofcourse not without reason, you are calling me names with apsolutly no reason, so you just deserve a report, fuck off yourself you sucker, and you know what, you have produced the most awful sounding unprofessional goa trance i´ve ever heard, it sounds worse than the sound when i am shitting.

Dear radi, have you ever thougth why the people here are anoyed with you? Maybe it's not only because most people here are imbeciles or want to make fun of you but because of the reasons I've stated in the PM I've sent you? Besides that I personally think it's rather strange if you report somebody because of calling you names while you respond in the exact same way. Sorry but this is ridiculous and if you (and I mean all involved people) don't stop, I'll close the thread.

Its mine. Its going in my sig, I saw it first.

Dear radi, have you ever thougth why the people here are anoyed with you? Maybe it's not only because most people here are imbeciles or want to make fun of you but because of the reasons I've stated in the PM I've sent you? Besides that I personally think it's rather strange if you report somebody because of calling you names while you respond in the exact same way. Sorry but this is ridiculous and if you (and I mean all involved people) don't stop, I'll close the thread.

i just call people names if there is a re3ason for that, there was apsolutly no reason, not even the smallest reason, if there would be the smallest reason for that i hadn´t react in that way but there was APSOLUTLY NO reason for that.

and you know what, you have produced the most awful sounding unprofessional goa trance i´ve ever heard, it sounds worse than the sound when i am shitting.

:lol:

do you really think that you are talking to the goatrance act technossomy from back in the days ?

i just call people names if there is a re3ason for that, there was apsolutly no reason, not even the smallest reason, if there would be the smallest reason for that i hadn´t react in that way but there was APSOLUTLY NO reason for that.

that makes you equal to them radi, if you would have NOT called them names, you would maybe have made a point... you are no better than them though, therefor the report is being ignored.

As I've said, read my PMs. But to make it short: for you it's absolutely no problem to offend other people with pissing on their taste with saying stuff like:

buy you can't take it if somebody says "fuck off" to you? Don't you think there is a discrepancy on how you act when you demand help and how you expect people to act towards you? There is a German saying, maybe you know what I mean after reading it: Wie man in den Wald schreit, so schallt es wieder heraus

As I've said, read my PMs. But to make it short: for you it's absolutely no problem to offend other people with pissing on their taste with saying stuff like:

buy you can't take it if somebody says "fuck off" to you? Don't you think there is a discrepancy on how you act when you demand help and how you expect people to act towards you? There is a German saying, maybe you know what I mean after reading it: Wie man in den Wald schreit, so schallt es wieder heraus

similar sayings are in any country n the world and many many philosophes have said the same thing, that still doesnt give him the reason to offend me personally in that way.

similar sayings are in any country n the world and many many philosophes have said the same thing, that still doesnt give him the reason to offend me personally in that way.

Radi, You need to understand that Bulgaria is about 10 years behind most other countries in the world, Especially UK and Amsterdam and places like that. So what you are listening to now, we heard probably while you were still in primary school. What you are listening to now, is old, boring, and incredibly overplayed.

We have evolved, like our countries have. You are still living in a desolate, 3rd world country where these things may still seem "new" to you. Its not that we dont like or listen it it, its just we were bored of it long before you even knew what psytrance was.

But if you don't get as many replies in one of your threads as you wish, it is reason enough for you to put down the other styles, even when they don't even have anything to do with your thread?