MPRCD02 - VOX - Innerpolarity

Our next release will be "Vox - Innerpolarity" , an association with Soundmute.org.

Vox is a Goa-Trance artist from Croatia , born in 1976.

This new talent will sure please lots of the old skool goa maniacs!

This album is also mastered by Kanc , one of the members of the popular Goasia project , and the coverart aswel.

We will take some time to sort this release out , mirrors etc. , if u wanna help us mirroring our releases please contact us (since we distribute wav files aswel , mirroring is very important).

Posted Image

Tracklist:

01 - Analog heaven 7:34

02 - Atmosfear 7:35

03 - Behind the wheel 9:56

04 - Over the clouds 8:14

05 - Mayana 8:43

06 - Euphoria (with DJ Steve) 8:53

07 - City of black lights 8:07

08 - Inner polarity 7:54

Demos will be posted soon !

Guest Cosmogenesis

I got the vox album before a few days and after a few listenings, I can only say that this artist made an awesome job, musically and technically. His music reminds me some old miranda's productions, something closed to the "phenomena" album.

So, I think that oldschool lovers will love it. :)

I finally got around to getting the teaser samples...it sounds like a solid goa album! High quality work, can't wait to here the tracks in their entirety.

Mayana is really cool, that and Over the Clouds are my favorites

Hehe, listened to the teaser two weeks ago and it has indeed some Miranda influences

(which doesn't mean this artist has a style on his own!).

It's great to see so much 'new' Goa artist standing up lately...2007 will

bring us a small resurrection!

Yes, yes, yes... I'm already listening to my co-citizen's release, and my heart is on like about, er, 180bpm!!! Post a rivew later!!! Gosh, am I happy this is released!!!

Guest Cosmogenesis

I'm downloading it too right now, Fred! I just noticed it now after an hard day of work :lol::P I'm curious to hear the mastering made by Kanc. :D Great job, Martin, the download speed is very fast! Thanx mate! :)

For people who didn't notice it, VOX ALBUM IS RELEASED

So don't hesitate to give it a listening! Respect to Vox, a great artist who works hard to satisfy us! :)

And of course, feedbacks and reviews are always welcomed! :)

Guest Rezwalker

*downloading* :D

Firstly i was impressed from 2 samples : Over the clouds and City of black lights.

Finally there is a chance to hear the full tracks/album .

congrats Vox+Metapsychic :)

So, I think that oldschool lovers will love it. :)

Think?? NO.... they will love it!!!

:D

I'm on his Myspace page right now falling in love with Atmosfear as I wait for the mp3 D/L!

hell yeah!!

for years vox has been #1 goa dj in croatia... during the age of full-on madness he stayed truth to this sacred music, and kept the goa vibe alive... now he comes back with a bang!

for more info about this project, check his myspace pages @

http://www.myspace.com/voxproject

Vox Rox!!

Boom!

I'm there... thank you for posting it!

Beautiful oldschool Goa sounds.... awesome!!

Yay Tomislav! You've created magic here baba!

Thanks to Metapsychic Records for giving us another phenomenal gift! ..... :wub:

I made a copy of this release for Onnomon & I'll tell ya...

they love it!

Gold, pure gold!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Cosmogenesis

As promised, the wav audio version of Vox album is now available there for the people who asked for it:

VOX - Innerpolarity

Since some people complained about the audio quality of his tracks, Vox decided to propose some minor re-adjustements and to remaster a bit his album. Hope you will be happy now with the new result. ;)

A special thanx to Steve@ishwara vision for this precious help. Soon other mirrors will be available on metapsychic records site. We'll keep you updated.

Yo Cosmogenesis & Felipe, I think there's something wrong with the WAV files download link! I tried to download the album 6(!!!) times already, and it never went past 60%!!! Why is that? Can it be my computer? But I really doubt that, because I'va had no trouble whatsoever with the Metapsychic releases thus far... :(

Guest Cosmogenesis

Hello Rino!

Yes, it seems there is indeed a problem with the download link. In fact, I didn't get the album from the ishwara vision link, because I had already the wav files. But Steve informed me about it, and he installed a download manager with resume support, because his server wasn't strong enough for a such big file. Hope it will work now ; if not, soon we will put download links on the metapsychic site as well with fast line for download. We'll keep you in touch and sorry for any inconvenience. Keep patience! :)

• 3 months later...
Guest Cosmogenesis

After tons of requests and mails regarding our second release, "Innerpolarity" of Tomislav Crncic aka "Vox", which couldn't unfortunately be distributed in wav format when it was released back in february, and wasn't available after that since a few months because of hosting problems, we have now the pleasure to inform you now that we finally found a solution for this great album.

Not only the album is now available again both in mp3 and wav format, but Tomislav, never satisfied of his work, decided to remaster a bit "Inner Polarity" in order to improve its audio quality. The new version is now crystal clear and totally mindblowing!! That will certainly overjoyed his fans and all of us. We would like to thank Tomislav for his great job and for the hosting.

The links to download it :

320kb/s > mp3 version:

http://marvin.kset.org/~vox/music/Vox-Inne...007-MPR-MP3.rar (150 mb)

wav format version:

http://marvin.kset.org/~vox/music/Vox-Inne...007-MPR-WAV.rar (480 mb)

Thanks a lot for the big efforts in making this music available to a broad audience! Just started listening and it is a joy for my ears to hear :) it indeed reminds about Miranda and thats very positive since she her self has abandoned making goa trance, i really like the tempo of this music and the use of different melodies working together, that gives a very dynamic feel to it. Also the sounds are panned very good giving an extremely good depth vision :clapping: :posford:

Keep up the good work Vox and the rest of Metapsychic crew.

Regards

Diaks