This could just be the most beautiful goa I ever heard

Aqualung

I don't think it's a problem to mention that I just illegally downloaded this album, since it's not available for buying anymore. I already loved Second Phaze, but this is even better. I am listening to it right now and it's amazing!

So, any of you have some more recommendations? I think Ethereal comes close, but is missing the power I hear on this release.

I don't think it's a problem to mention that I just illegally downloaded this album, since it's not available for buying anymore. I already loved Second Phaze, but this is even better. I am listening to it right now and it's amazing!

So, any of you have some more recommendations? I think Ethereal comes close, but is missing the power I hear on this release.

cosmosis, Khetzal, old jaia, bypass unit, pigs in space,...

Funny that you mention this album. I just picked up a parcel from the post office with a cd-r (and some other rare stuff....) from that album in it. And even better, I got this from a trade but I was still able to score the original album on vinyl about two weeks ago. Didn't find the time to listen to it, but this evening will be the time for it. Hope it really is as awesome as you say. :)

cosmosis, Khetzal, old jaia, bypass unit, pigs in space,...

Khetzal is nice, yes, and quite comparable, but more eastern influenced instead of hypespace universe stuff. I love Cosmosis, but for me it sounds quite different. I'll check out the rest, thanks.

i know i wont make myself popular with me saying this, but it just seems i can't get into the d5 bliss...

maybe within some time, maybe it has to grow on me some more dunno...

IF i had it original, and IF trade's where only about music and the personal value of the music for one's self (and not the marketvalue nor the rarity etc) i think i would trade it right away for a Casandra' nightmire for example... or an asia 2001 's Live or...

Jaia and khetzal is very diferent from dimension 5-transdimensional style, the only track that has a very eastern feeling is the first one Iron sun and that track dont fit in with the rest of the tracks that are all very well connected, like a journey trought space..thats what this album is about,unique melodic space trance..albuns like these there are only 2 that i know about:

Hunab-ku-Magik universe- side project by the members of dimension 5, 2 of them i think,melodic spacey trance just like transdimensional awesome album.

U.X.-The ultimate experience- this is one of my favourites, very dark and melodic, the spacey feeling is there too. ;)

This album is one of my favourites. It's remarkably uneven in quality, but some tracks are true singlets, not paralleled by any other pieces of music I've heard. Among these unforgettables are Omega Centauri, Deep Space 5D and Harmonic Convergence.

Though there really is no other Transdimensional, there is one album I think is worth mentioning that yet hasn't been spoken of.

Ra - To Sirius

Christer Borge-Lunde is one of the Ra members. He joined Dimension 5 later, and was involved in the making of Second Phaze. I think their styles are similar. It's good listening, in any case.

This album is one of my favourites. It's remarkably uneven in quality, but some tracks are true singlets, not paralleled by any other pieces of music I've heard. Among these unforgettables are Omega Centauri, Deep Space 5D and Harmonic Convergence.

Though there really is no other Transdimensional, there is one album I think is worth mentioning that yet hasn't been spoken of.

Ra - To Sirius

Christer Borge-Lunde is one of the Ra members. He joined Dimension 5 later, and was involved in the making of Second Phaze. I think their styles are similar. It's good listening, in any case.

Wow thanks, I also love Second Phaze so I'll definately check out Ra. I'm not sure about the other recommendations. I think the first Jaia album is very different and I never really got into Pleiadians, Too much layers of melodies for me, I like some tracks from Family of Light, though. One album I think of listening to Transdimensional is the first Shakta album, It's not exactly the same style, but it gives me the same feelings of pure bliss listening to it.

Wow thanks, I also love Second Phaze so I'll definately check out Ra. I'm not sure about the other recommendations. I think the first Jaia album is very different and I never really got into Pleiadians, Too much layers of melodies for me, I like some tracks from Family of Light, though. One album I think of listening to Transdimensional is the first Shakta album, It's not exactly the same style, but it gives me the same feelings of pure bliss listening to it.

And Trandimensional doesn't have layers of melodies ? :huh:

I once counted around 60 different melodic structures on the whole album man... :D;)

I don´t know how close they are but check out SFX - Butterfly trip and SFX - Celestial groove, this tracks are probably the best goa trance tracks ever made, they aren´t cheesy like almost all goa trance out there, they don´t have tons of sound and don´t sound very alive and uplifting like popcheese but have a very deep goa atmosphere like no other tracks and that´s just because they don´t have too many sounds but only very clear goa synthlines. the SFX tracks i mentioned are very morning trance and very very clean, i am almost sure you will like butterfly trip more than any Dimension 5 track.

And Trandimensional doesn't have layers of melodies ? :huh:

I once counted around 60 different melodic structures on the whole album man... :D;)

You're right, still I think that on Pleidians IFO the melodies seem just all over the place and more chaotic. It's not that I hate it, but it's a bit too full on (in oldschool terms) for me.

You're right, still I think that on Pleidians IFO the melodies seem just all over the place and more chaotic. It's not that I hate it, but it's a bit too full on (in oldschool terms) for me.

Don't touch my favourite Goa album ! :P:D

I know, matter of opinion, but still... :rolleyes:

Ra - To Sirius

Ra-to sirius is a great album with awesome melodies but the album has a very eastern feeling not comparable with the spacey vibes on transdimensional anyway the track reign of madness could be part of transdimensional because it has those "acid bubbles" that transdimensional uses a lot that produces the cosmic atmosphere that is so great, best Ra track no doubts.