Prometheus - Corridor of Mirrors

Charlie

i must admit, the kick drum is lame, doesnt change a bit, and i dont know, theres something defenetly wrong about this release, havent listen to it in 2 years, have listen to couple of song right now, and really, good sounds there and there , good moments there and there, but still, this is not really awsome, and far from his debut release, but theres some moments that sound a lot hallucinogen style, which is good, but stil, every song, we wait for THE moment in the songs, so its quite boring. nothing really extreme, nothing really aggressive, its technically good, but lacks somewhere, i dont feel excited at all when im listening to that.

I don't know, but I think maybe some of you guys are totally forgetting the albums power of being somewhat a sick rave anthem from the 90's covered in psychedelics and a 21st century wrapping. Just listen to 'The Logic Of The Polyphonic', it's so hard candy with a special healthy touch that it rips my teeth open only to repair them to the better afterwards. I'm totally in love with this piece of candy raving with style album, and I can't understand your doubts.

this album is quality.

I can't understand your doubts.

this album is quality

+1

Awesome album, AND very unique sound, at least to me. The kickdrums sound better to me than most of the goa stuff you guys listen to, don't understand the problem... Besides, I don't have mind capacity enough to be annoyed by a kickdrum when so much ear-candy is attracting my attention... I still listen regularly to the 9th and drugsocks.

You guys seriously don't like the 9th? :huh:

And Abasio, come to think about it, all the kicks are different, yet they all manage to be different from all other modern psytrance/Full-On... One would might think this was intentional :)

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

I wish you had come from slumberland to oslo earlier this year, Abasio. Yours truly can sign my name to the fact that Corridor of Mirrors, with 8000 watt power, can rock a psy-hungry crowd like a chandelier in an earthquake-zone. Fantastic psy-trance.

• 5 years later...
  • 1 year later...

10 years after this album was released, and after hundred of times i was listening to this album, i'm still amazed every time i'm hearing it.
amazing album, very unique, deep and different.
one of the best psytrance albums IMO.