Pleiadians- 7even Sister7

The Watcher

you are wrong there.

etnica/pleiadians used to be 4 people, during "golden days" of goa trance ;) with time two members left, and with their departure dramatically changed the sound of etnica/pleiadians, since those two who left were the ones responsible for melodies and complexity, atleast thats what is said about them :) compare alien protein with equator and equator with nitrox, compare ifo and fol with 7S ;) youll hear the difference, im sure that is enough to back up many peoples claims about those two who left.

ok agreed. Then Pleadians should not call themselves so for butchering their sound so much. I know half of the people left...but fucking shit, 90% of the talent left :(

they could have used a different name for their new project and nobody would have noticed (infected should do this as well). Most people like generic full on better anyway so they will still get their dicks sucked. I'm just angry that's all. This is an average full on release. preaching to the chorus i know...

• 4 months later...

Problem is anytime a artist returns they are basically hated because its not what they used to be. In this age its to be expected because nearly no one makes GOA. It took me a few listens but I like this CD, good full-on stuff. I got this before listening to much GOA, although I like GOA more its a diffrent thing altogether. Not psychedelic but hey thats cool because its really good full-on.

Problem is anytime a artist returns they are basically hated because its not what they used to be. In this age its to be expected because nearly no one makes GOA. It took me a few listens but I like this CD, good full-on stuff. I got this before listening to much GOA, although I like GOA more its a diffrent thing altogether. Not psychedelic but hey thats cool because its really good full-on.

+1

It has 4 decent tracks... it's better then common morning fullon...

• 5 years later...

5 years later..., without engrish!

Pleiadians ?– 7even Sister7 - (2006)

Pity for Pleiadians that they created such amazing goatrance back in the 90's suffering from high expectations on this third album.

I also would have enjoyed another goatrance album but after several years they decided to went fullon and from that perspective they did it right.

This is not the typical morning fullon but fullon that still contains goa elements improving the quality of this album.

The baseline isn't very strong but kinda hypnotic and light what provides a good balance with the melodies/waves they have chosen.

Very crunchy and morning melodies combined with goa tinted samples assure that this album has a crystal flow.

Some tracks start with a climax and end gentle, other are wave following into another wave ending in bliss.

They sure still do how to play with there patterns and it comes along very well.

Still one of my favorite fullon albums. To be fullon, good work, Pleiadians!

Discogs: http://www.discogs.c...7/master/222372

• 6 months later...

Eg8A1ZZ.jpg

Artist: Pleaidians (Can't be...just can't be.)

Title: 7even Sister7

Label: Harmonia Records

Date: November, 2006

1. Dance With Me
2. I Believe
3. Atlas
4. Galactic
5. Vimana Pt 2
6. Starbase 11
7. Condition: Critical
8. War Of The Worlds
9. Out Of Time

It's gotta be tough to be these guys. As a foursome they created some of the most magical moments in goa trance. Deeply atmospheric and psychedelic their first two albums showed you how it was done. Then two members left. Like someone in this thread said, half left and took 90% of the talent with them. I don't know if that's accurate, but...well results do speak for themselves don't they? I imagine in 2006 the final two members had a meeting in the studio that went a little something like this...

oo0Kaqj.gif

Ouch. And it only became more awkward from there.

So they make full-on now? Full-on full-on? Yikes. Look I understand how it's gotta suck to be one of the masters of goa trance. Sure you're legendary, but stay with the same style years later and people say you're living in the past man! Try a new sound (dear God why this one?) and you've betrayed who you are. It's lose lose all the way around. But this...

AzSYZht.gif

"Umf hsss, umf hss, umf hss..."

It's pure unadulterated full-on. You can rationalize it anyway you want to, but they brought this on themselves. They chose to sully the Pleiadians name by making substandard and unimaginative garbage. This isn't music that is evolving, this is taking the easy way out to make a few bucks. And don't tell me that it's not bad full-on if I take the Pleaidians name out of it, they f*cking put it in there! If I wanted to see two Italians struggle with their situation I'd play Mario Brothers.

Starbase 11 with it's 303 is the lone saving grace here and they even managed to cheese that up with a Star Trek sample. And talk about going out with a whimper. It's like they scolded a puppy.

You know what this is? F*cking new Coke. And I poured that sh*t right down the drain.

Mdk