Afgin !

Sideffect...

After dozens of hours listening to this album and his tracks in several compilations I have to say that this guy is PURE GENIUS!!!!!

He must release an album NOW!!!

I personally like Afgin and his ideas around music. He thinks pretty much in the same terms like me, but he is able to actually realize the ideas. Hat off for Mr. Afgin, hes a Genius :)

After dozens of hours listening to this album and his tracks in several compilations I have to say that this guy is PURE GENIUS!!!!!

He must release an album NOW!!!

He is working on an album for Suntrip right now :) It will take alot of extra time though, he wants it to be perfect... Some more older tracks will get released on several goa compilations on other labels soon for the people that can't get enough of him (the new tracks are now all reserved for the album)

He is working on an album for Suntrip right now :) It will take alot of extra time though, he wants it to be perfect... Some more older tracks will get released on several goa compilations on other labels soon for the people that can't get enough of him (the new tracks are now all reserved for the album)

great news indeed...

• 6 months later...

so it has been a while,

where the hell is that afgin release :angry:

;)

:D

no seriously, it's probably somewhere the info,

but since I'm a bit to busy for my taste lately,

I'll be lazy and just ask,

link ?

info ?

would be nice :)

Well there's Merr0w, which is SUNCD12, and then there's Filteria, which is SUNCD14

So it's possible that his album could be SUNCD13, but it's also possible SUNCD13 is something entirely different.

Who knows, just threw that out there.

• 2 weeks later...

so no news :(

but the latest suntrip compilation was a concept I was waiting for a long time,

so no complains :)

Soon we will let you know, as you know he plays here in Belgium next week, and he will stay at my place for several days, we'll discuss and finalise all here :D

A friend of mine knows him as they worked together, he said the tracks are ready, 8 of them IIRC..

Just waiting for editing and mastering, should be out somewhere 2009..

well, he has enough music ready, we just want it to be PERFECT, and we may kick the weakest tracks out and make sure all the tracks are SUPERB :)

• 4 weeks later...

how come the "old is gold" release is hardly available on the net. is it not free anymore thus not being featured on sites like ektoplazm or did people simply not find this release interesting. to me this release has been one of the best new school releases in years - i love every track on it.

• 2 weeks later...

how come the "old is gold" release is hardly available on the net. is it not free anymore thus not being featured on sites like ektoplazm or did people simply not find this release interesting. to me this release has been one of the best new school releases in years - i love every track on it.

I have hosted it a while when jos asked, don't know if he asked others,

I changed from webspace provider a year agoo, can upload it again np, no limits...

don't know if it's necessary ?

I have hosted it a while when jos asked, don't know if he asked others,

I changed from webspace provider a year agoo, can upload it again np, no limits...

don't know if it's necessary ?

i guess i downloaded it from your site some days ago, so thanks and i'm glad i got it.

i was just wondering, if those tracks are intended to be released one by one on different compilations as the tracks "tribute to the sun" and "old is gold" can already be found elsewhere. i just don't understand why this album is so "hard" to get compared to other releases like the golden vibes compilations. as far as i understand the tracks for suntrip are all new, so maybe elad is planning something with these old tracks!? at least 10000 shapes yearns for a proper release, don't you guys think? this track is magical.