Polly & Miazu

polly

I just played Dark Roast... AWESOME! the ending was crazy - good selection of tracks. pumping the psychoenergy ;O

It wouldn't let me DL Dream Dance. a bummer cuz its got a good tracklist.

I just played Dark Roast... AWESOME! the ending was crazy - good selection of tracks. pumping the psychoenergy ;O

It wouldn't let me DL Dream Dance. a bummer cuz its got a good tracklist.

sorry i upload it tonight ;)

i had someproblems with space but now it's all good again ;)

edit: uploading now ;)

woa thanks! I will download it now. I also listened to Touch of Fairy..great mixing and superb track selection. it was real solid. Shift - Serius problem came in at just the right time too. I'm a Shift addict. hes so good. love everything from mista Hoy. I'm currently playing Twisted Souls mix. lovin it also! you 2 provide great mixes. its currently on Neuromotor - Woman In Control. very distinct Neuromotor sound. hes got his own style too. he stands out in psy. also a Neuromotor addict ;p

oh yeah, when were these mixes done?

Again I must say - I love all Mekkanikka and this song -'Abre Los Ojos' is the IDEAL one to get familiar with his sound and style so bouncy eith quorky sounds. its pretty long - seems to keep going and building up. skitso psy ;O love it/!/

and CPU after them ...oh gosh! CPU is one of my top 3 fav artists - I dont count his Discodelic album tho. hA! for obvious reasons.

mix is done and WOW! only one complaint..last track - Vibe Tribe - Zimba - goo swirly psy thats energy driven but it has moments of fluff and psycheese. glad it barely last in the song. maybe a harder one after Shift woulda gave a nice goodbye. its feal good attitude did enough for a peaceful exit. 8)

woa thanks! I will download it now. I also listened to Touch of Fairy..great mixing and superb track selection. it was real solid. Shift - Serius problem came in at just the right time too. I'm a Shift addict. hes so good. love everything from mista Hoy. I'm currently playing Twisted Souls mix. lovin it also! you 2 provide great mixes. its currently on Neuromotor - Woman In Control. very distinct Neuromotor sound. hes got his own style too. he stands out in psy. also a Neuromotor addict ;p

oh yeah, when were these mixes done?

Again I must say - I love all Mekkanikka and this song -'Abre Los Ojos' is the IDEAL one to get familiar with his sound and style so bouncy eith quorky sounds. its pretty long - seems to keep going and building up. skitso psy ;O love it/!/

and CPU after them ...oh gosh! CPU is one of my top 3 fav artists - I dont count his Discodelic album tho. hA! for obvious reasons.

mix is done and WOW! only one complaint..last track - Vibe Tribe - Zimba - goo swirly psy thats energy driven but it has moments of fluff and psycheese. glad it barely last in the song. maybe a harder one after Shift woulda gave a nice goodbye. its feal good attitude did enough for a peaceful exit. 8)

:D :D

mixes are made in past two years, dont remember dates ;)

if u put em on chronical order it's something like this

dreamdance

dark roast

twisted souls

touch of fairy

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

lookin like this has a few hard'r hitting artists too 8)

WOAAAAAAAAAA! this first track is unlike anything!!!!! psybody with goa soul! ;O anyone and everyone who reads this...play this first song!/!/ goa soundsN layers then atmosphere comes in. mystic voice humming jIttErs!! incredible! I might not get thru this mix. i may just ended up replaying this song over and over ;p wow, this song explores a lot of areas. a little guitar that made a short appearance and didn't ruin it. sounded like it was going to head into the commercial side of psy but didn't. struck back into the mystery dark that could work with lets say..Menog. sweet opener!

(track 2 is transitioning in sooo smooth now) wow!

excellent choice with Shiva for track 3. forgot about that guy! hes really skilled and brings the madness so well! hes got his own slammin style with great psynth soundz. 8) CPU & bliss, deliver a decent s0ng. a bit tame. not as psycho blaring the way CPU usaully does it.;D

'Today's Madness' so far is sounding like a vampire theme. creeeeeeepy stuff/mixed in fluently to the last one too.

[WOA] - this is definately a Halloween track - so awesome how well it could be played at a spookfest ;p No idea who Sick Addiction is but it sounds A LOT like Menog - and the reason why is because both are Portugese - brought the homeland sound well Sick Addiction. A+

Psychotic Demon - Imperial Moon sound so much like something from Chimcal Crew. annoying epic hoovers and wailing screech siren that sounds Euro gone angry.;p Imaginary Sight - Organismic is nothing but organics ;O thUh mEyEnd loses control just after 39 min mark when the ooP aaarOOOp sounds kick in. rich in the grimy psychedelic.

Liking Frozen Ghost more I hear 'em. lots of crackle and punch in this trAck. and the fun just continues...next one 'The Door' with its huge grooves and sound scapes. back and forth sound play. fun psygames with your ears ^_-

Concept - Entering the Dawn!!! ;OOO my favorite one in here. huge backrund/atmosphere full of the echoey mysterious sounds then being overun by the huge edgey leads with psychO jitter static pops and electricity surges glued to the leads. genius twilight psy ;D

finishing it with Ajax. not familair with this guy but song is cracked out. as if coming out of a caffeine high and you need some more//like its psychO solution.

again - a SPLENDID MIX! my new favorite out of your 5 ^_^

• 1 month later...

acept my congratz ! anotha lucky guy in here

where r u in Suomiland ?

cangratz acepted ;)

we live in vantaa, close by helsinki (20 km) on countryside.

u can see us play on konemetsa this summer in finland ;)

what u think about tha mix ?

around the 20th minute i had go somewhere ,, havent finished listening to it.

will report back once ive heard it proper

• 3 weeks later...

polly i just heard that miazu wanna visit russia , let me know when and where plz ok ?

yes we want to visit russia to see friends but when and where ???

if some one books us to play we will come, otherwise we just have to find time and space to get there, but it's true that we have planed a trip to russia

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

any tracklists for those 2 mixes? DL'ing them now...

sorry for my late reply :D

night flight

tracklist

1. Cactus - We Love Radio

2. Crownic - Instigator

3. Frozen ghost - Multiprey

4. Guinea pigs - How to get by in The U.S.

5. Tryambaka - Stroke of Luck

6. Electric universe - High Frequency Transmission

7. Mad netic - The Other Side

8. Phyx - Fall Of Babylon

9. Stranger - Our world is in danger

10. Wizack twizack - - JackAcid (khopat rmx)

11. Barak vs Shotu - - La Mosca Loca

Slow explosion

Tracklist :

Raz - I wish I have a timemachine

Opsy - Spirit Collector

Zion vs. Zion Linguist - Babel

Ianuaria - Ups wrong number

RAM - Cereal Killer

Atriohm - Pagan anaesthetic

Glooex - Black & White

Iron Madness - suggestions

Frozen Ghost - Dr. Hooligan