This year's best Mixtapes you found online

Goa Bill

Well my award for this year's best mix goes to Basilisk's Live at Harvest mix... Filled with lush progressive and of course perfectly executed.

Some another mixes that deserve the attention are: Profane's Digital Delights Part 2, Evgeny's Winter Shade mix, Lauryn's Drifting mix, Mike A's recent Goa mix and Anoebis Oldschool 11 mix.

Special Ear-drum cancer award goes to "Dark Side of the Spoon" Mix by Evan.

Excellent topic, P!

Colin just posted some mixes from friends of his. I like the Little Sizzler mix by Steve the best of the two.

I just recently found Lauryn's archive of her mixes and am enjoying them greatly.

Not to stroke your ego, but I also like Pavel's Dreadsticles mix the best of the one's you have made available to us, with Desert Session a close second.

I now have to go hunt down some of these other mixes you recommend. :)

Some another mixes that deserve the attention are: Profane's Digital Delights Part 2, Evgeny's Winter Shade mix, Lauryn's Drifting mix, Mike A's recent Goa mix and Anoebis Oldschool 11 mix.

I just recently found Lauryn's archive of her mixes and am enjoying them greatly.

:) Thanks for the kind words!!

My numero uno pick is..... Steve OOOD-Summer Psy Journey...is this even online anywhere? It should be.

Runner's Up- Master Margherita-Pete Namlook Tribute, Tegma Liveset 2006, Colin's Mix of his music, any chillout mix by Blue Spectral Monkey

Still to be heard: Anoebis's mix that i'm dlding now...Basilisk, and Pavel, I still haven't heard yours :o

I didn't hear that much mixes this year, but it's gotta be Astro Cortex - The Environmental Experience.

I've got three mixes that he posted here on pienews, like all of them very much. I'm hoping there will be something new from mr Cortex in the future *hint hint* :D

On the trance front I heard two sets by NASA that I liked very much.

And Pavels mix where is available to dwld ? Find only Relics mix at Rahs site, which is great by the way :) . Good work Rah

I don't recall the link url, but maybe you can try a forum search for "Dreadsticles" and "Desert Session" and see if it finds the links for you?

A recent mix by Snake Sedrick. Don't remember the title though.

Also heard some great sets by the likes of Perry O'Neil and Side-A - his Aero-Groove set this summer was spot on my taste at that time :)