Will 2007 be better than 2006?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Trance

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Chill

• Yes
    • No

Xenomorph album (!!!! The Samples sound totally mindblowing and he will play live here in March to present his new album :))

Use to like Xenomorph a lot and i ve seen him playing live couple times like his style and i believe that will be a big release.

Link for samples if possible ?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was sent this newsletter & nearly creamed myself

[ u l t i m a e . c o m ] panoramic updates.

To you all panoramic fellows, may this year be a good one, gentle and merry.

Take care of yourself and the ones you love.

We would like thank you again for your strong support during these last 7

years.

We are planning more frequent releases (CD and e-releases) and think this year

will surprise you.

We send you all our tenderness and best wishes ,

Sunbeam, Vince, Iris, and the team

Oh yeah baby! More more more!!!

I added a poll for some reason!

I don't think the trance will be better with 2006 seeing two of my favourite trance albums ever released

But I think the chill can be even better after what I heard from ultimae & hopefully a new OTT, prometheus chill album & Tripswitch?

I always noticed after a bad year, a good year of releases comes,

but that's to simple and impossible that such an 'evolution' is constant.

+ 2006 is good for some and bad for others,

I think it'll be much better, like each year we experience the evolution of technology which has a huge effect on goa as one of the most elektronic music ever made,

at the other hand a new year brings new influences, what that will be, well I have listened to some albums who were different in patterns comparing to the mainstream,

but I dont' like it "yét".

we'll see

I added a poll for some reason!

I don't think the trance will be better with 2006 seeing two of my favourite trance albums ever released

But I think the chill can be even better after what I heard from ultimae & hopefully a new OTT, prometheus chill album & Tripswitch?

Excellent! I voted "Yes" to both. I fully agree with you on the chill part, with Ultimae plus new Ott, maybe Tripswitch and whatever else will surprise us this year...

I think 2007 will be better for trance too.. thinking of labels like Suntrip with their upcoming VA and new Ra album, hopefully something new on Digital Structures, maybe Son Kite (can't wait for their Minilogue album either)? I have a good feeling about 2007.

Excellent! I voted "Yes" to both. I fully agree with you on the chill part, with Ultimae plus new Ott, maybe Tripswitch and whatever else will surprise us this year...

I think 2007 will be better for trance too.. thinking of labels like Suntrip with their upcoming VA and new Ra album, hopefully something new on Digital Structures, maybe Son Kite (can't wait for their Minilogue album either)? I have a good feeling about 2007.

I also have a really good feeling about 2007! But I am one of the few people that really enjoyed some of the trance from 2006.

Jikkenteki - The Long Walk Home & Principles of Flight were so good I don't know how they will be beaten. Although put a new jikkenteki album in the mix would be interesting :)

I think it will be better.

Hopefully these artists are coming with albums:

Scorb

Fractal Glider

Miraculix

Artifakt

Kaya Project

Loud

And these we already know:

Sienis

Broken Toy

Logic Bomb

Talpa

Looks good to me.

Posted Image is my new new smiley for pants creamingly good & here's what I think of this news :)

I think it will be better.

Hopefully these artists are coming with albums:

Scorb Posted Image

Fractal Glider Posted Image

Miraculix

Artifakt Posted Image

Kaya Project Posted Image

Loud

Looks good to me.

Thinks are looking up even more ;)

Perhaps a new Shpongle? :lol::P:unsure:

I wouldn't mind this!

I have become bored of Shpongles earlier albums (I used to adore them) so some fresh stuff in a new direction might be welcome over here.

On a personal level I feel certain 2007 will be much better than 2006 as all the albums I was looking forward to last year didn't materialise. On top of that it's already gotten off to a great start with the release of Prometheus' Corridor of Mirrors.

Those hoping for a new Shpongle album should bear in mind Godford has stated on numerous occasion that Nothing Lasts... was Shpongle's swansong. We could possibly, maybe, if we're lucky, see a third Hallucinogen album but I've learnt not to talk about religious matters on Psynews so will say no more.

On a personal level I feel certain 2007 will be much better than 2006 as all the albums I was looking forward to last year didn't materialise. On top of that it's already gotten off to a great start with the release of Prometheus' Corridor of Mirrors.

Those hoping for a new Shpongle album should bear in mind Godford has stated on numerous occasion that Nothing Lasts... was Shpongle's swansong. We could possibly, maybe, if we're lucky, see a third Hallucinogen album but I've learnt not to talk about religious matters on Psynews so will say no more.

Cool, I am glad to see some ray of hope for you in 2007, music wise. I hope it keeps going that way for you.

:lol:

My votes on the poll thing were YES for trance, because there's new Matenda coming out, there's new S-Range coming out (so god wants it :rolleyes: ), two albums I'm really looking forward to ... and a safe NO for Chill, because there surely isn't going to be anything as brilliant Carbon Based Lifeforms - World Of Sleepers in 2007, not even the new Aes Dana (okay, this one maybe ... but still I believe no!) :)

Although 2006 ended pretty much as shit as a year could end for me, I have high hopes for 2007. Many pints of lager and festivals in the sun to be had. I am going to go off the rails this year. No mercy. Just stick me on a meth drip and kick me down the stairs. Im keen for it.

In fact, im pretty sure there is no possibility that 2007 could be worse than last year, unless I am maimed or permanently disfigured in a horrific accident, which I hope will not happen, but cannot guarantee due to the excessive levels of alcohol I intend to deliberatly poison my body with this year.

Yep. It cant be worse than last year, and I have a lot to look forward to this year. Bring it on motherfucker.

• 3 weeks later...

I hope that in 2007 there would be much more good releases, because I have noticed that a lot of musicians are bored of patterned uncreative pseudopsy and begin to experiment with sounds, rhytm, trying to make new fx, leads, etc. Well, I think that 2007 is the start of experimental epoch in psychedelic sound.

What about chill? It's becoming much more beautiful and experimental every year!)