Simon Postford vs Arne Schaffhausen

Stalker

After we decided that Simon is even pwned by Marc Almond. This topic is just to share the diferences since one is obviously a superior producer than another

A mistery...

Why does Simon have more fame than Arne?

You know why? Because people like radi dont get to be fans of Arne

why always compare? <_<

Because its fun

Seraph, I know those producers are all entragled in their projects. Delta, X-dream, Downhill etc. Those people must share the same house

But X-dream and Delta is so Marcushi, while Spirallianz is more Arnesih

Simone Postforce still gets gigs after 9yrs after his last Hallucinogen album. I find that quite remarkable say what you want! :)

Arne Shaaffehoosse on the other hand, invents his sound all the time. From dark psy-tech to minimal electro-house this guy pee-wns. :)

I find them both to be excellent musicians!

After we decided that Simon is even pwned by Marc Almond. This topic is just to share the diferences since one is obviously a superior producer than another

A mistery...

Why does Simon have more fame than Arne?

You know why? Because people like radi dont get to be fans of Arne

radi is not 1337 enough with his amd prozessor and ati graficks cart :rolleyes:

Simon is just more popular because he makes commercial music that sounds like Brittney Spears or MC Hammer.

Arne Schaffhausen is the real underground.

(waiting for posford fanboys to launch a nuke at eastern Germany :P )

I've really developed a huge appreciation for the genius of Midi Miliz in the last couple weeks. I pulled out all of my old and new tektrance CDs (both Midi Miliz, the first Delta, latest X-Dream, Triac, Opsis) and have been listening constantly. My flatmate has even been infected and yesterday declared Midi Miliz as geniuses. :D I just wish I could find my copy of the Spirallianz album...I'm afraid it is sitting in a box in Dallas right now. :(

Simon is just more popular because he makes commercial music that sounds like Brittney Spears or MC Hammer.

:lol:

theres no need to nuke eastern germany, its shit anyway, even without nuclear holocaust :P

my vote goes for midimiliz first two albums, spirallianz both albums and deltas both albums, aswell as to irritant B)

now, tell me, how COOL am i :lol:?

...and how exceptionally good is my taste B)?

I've really developed a huge appreciation for the genius of Midi Miliz in the last couple weeks. I pulled out all of my old and new tektrance CDs (both Midi Miliz, the first Delta, latest X-Dream, Triac, Opsis) and have been listening constantly. My flatmate has even been infected and yesterday declared Midi Miliz as geniuses. :D I just wish I could find my copy of the Spirallianz album...I'm afraid it is sitting in a box in Dallas right now. :(

You are a great wise man krelmatrix

:lol:

theres no need to nuke eastern germany, its shit anyway, even without nuclear holocaust :P

my vote goes for midimiliz first two albums, spirallianz both albums and deltas both albums, aswell as to irritant B)

now, tell me, how COOL am i :lol: ?

...and how exceptionally good is my taste B) ?

I have always noticed how good your taste in music is, reger :)

Only for that day you said you didnt know who Roger water is, but I forgive you now :)

:(

It's sad because you are right!

now, tell me, how COOL am i :lol:?

...and how exceptionally good is my taste B)?

I. Want. Irritant. But I can't find it for the life of me. :(

You are a great wise man krelmatrix

I just type what the voices in my head tell me to type. They are the wise ones. I am simply a monkey in front of a keyboard...a monkey with exceptionally good taste in music, just like reger. :P

Silly comparison. I like them both but Simon Posford for me is obviously the top of the scene. Midimilliz though proved to innovate through the years and reinvent their sound. Been playing the Non Standart album today. Top notch material, no doubt.

I have always noticed how good your taste in music is, reger :)

Only for that day you said you didnt know who Roger water is, but I forgive you now :)

some dude, most likely from pink floyd? i dont listen to that kind of music :)

:(

It's sad because you are right!

I. Want. Irritant. But I can't find it for the life of me. :(

I just type what the voices in my head tell me to type. They are the wise ones. I am simply a monkey in front of a keyboard...a monkey with exceptionally good taste in music, just like reger. :P

moonkey B)