PSYNEWS'S: BEST OF 2006

moni

Guest Rezwalker

I don't understand that big curiousity...

the results are enough obvious i think for all of us..

i guess the top 5 cd's are Filteria,jikkenteki,oood, ka-sol , carbon based lifeforms

IMO none of these cd's worths to be in top 5.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i guess the top 5 cd's are Filteria,jikkenteki,oood, ka-sol , carbon based lifeforms

mr negative :)

Guest Rezwalker

mr negative :)

lol... just a reminder for you : some pages before you have post about the "TASTE" with a comment "can u understand that word guys"? lol

whatever.. :rolleyes:

lol... just a reminder for you : some pages before you have post about the "TASTE" with a comment "can u understand that word guys"? lol

whatever.. :rolleyes:

yeah, do YOU understand it?! ;)

Guest Rezwalker

oh yeah...i understand it. that's why i said IMO ;)

from the other hand u try to tell us if someone not like SOME cd's that means he is negative.

do YOU understand how much false is that? ;)

My vote for Psynews's Best 5 albums of 2006 if ballot-box is still open...

01. Electric Universe - Silence In Action [Planet Ben Records]

02. KoxBox - U-Turn [Twisted Records]

03. Vibrasphere - Archipelago [Digital Structures]

04. Symphonix - Music Prostitute [blue Tunes Records]

05. O.O.O.D - Free Range [Organic Records]

Thanks.

To end the discussion, I will say:

Rezwalker you are right, I bully people into voting for OOOD and Jikkenteki! It is all my fault! I am very close minded when it comes to music and other peoples opinions about music, you are totally right there! ANYONE knows that I only listen/limit myself to only one genre, and that I live in the past (mostly around 1995-1999). Sorry that I offended you, can you accept my apology?

Regards,

Nemo

IMO these are all great albums, some I liked more than others but obviously these ones appealed to more people :)

Luckily the awards are not handed out soley on your opinion alone, but a collection of opinions from all who posted.

:lol:

Rezwalker you are right, I bully people into voting for OOOD and Jikkenteki! It is all my fault! I am very close minded when it comes to music and other peoples opinions about music, you are totally right there! ANYONE knows that I only listen/limit myself to only one genre, and that I live in the past (mostly around 1995-1999). Sorry that I offended you, can you accept my apology?

Regards,

Nemo

:lol:

Guest Rezwalker

Regards,

Nemo

No. not neither myself for my choice to click in option "View this post"- You have chosen to ignore all posts from: Nemo."

i give u my promise from now and then u will never see the same mistake in the future from my side ;)