Zirrex

monte

I absolutely love it... Fantastic acid-trance, unfortunately his sound quality is not good, otherwise it could have been a famous act I think! :)

Does any of your Russians wants to sell his copy, as I found out mine is a fake and all the Russians tell me they all have it... so :P

I absolutely love it... Fantastic acid-trance, unfortunately his sound quality is not good, otherwise it could have been a famous act I think! :)

u r right its very good stuff but yes something is missing in mastering or production too bad. but still very very good. it seems that not many people know about this or just dont like it? i couldnt find review for this anywere

Guest Cosmogenesis

Zirrex and Synsun were the "tsars" of goatrance music by the past. :D They produced a lot of very good goa pieces. I remember especially the astral.fio.samaru.ru site where you could find a lot of old synsun tracks, and a very good remix of astral projection's of "electric blue" among them. Some of their tracks were closed to astral projection's style btw.

But, as far I know, they both change direction since that time and produce full-on music today. ;)

Zirrex made some excellent Goa tracks back in the days, I especially remember Tadarinda...

Well, I once mailed the guy to ask hem if he was still selling his album or

some of the unreleased albums that are circulating on the internet...but never got reply.

A re-release is all we need here :rolleyes:

Zirrex made some excellent Goa tracks back in the days, I especially remember Tadarinda...

Well, I once mailed the guy to ask hem if he was still selling his album or

some of the unreleased albums that are circulating on the internet...but never got reply.

A re-release is all we need here :rolleyes:

tandarinda yes great track and i recomend you listen 'hollysterius' by zirrex .track is 15;45 long from lost in time

• 7 months later...

X-Indiane on that album <3 such beautifully crafted goa trance, the intro : Enter to psychedelic is also very well made!