wtf

technosomy

When you are rich you start out listening to classical music, then you move on to the opera... what you end up with in the end is listening to electro accoustic music while watching andy warhol movies backwards under the constant influence of laughing gas administered by licensed professionals.

Didnt you know? :-P

- Krell

I know this happened to me but I didn't know it was what happened to all rich bastards like myslef :P

If I'm honest I only listen to psy trance because of my woeful financual situation; should I ever begin making serious money I'll leave electronic music (along with the rest of you psynewsers) in the gutter.

lol, I also know some people with alot of money that listen trance... So it's not true saying people with 100.000€ don't listen trance... If you see ebay and discogs lately I would even say the biggest part of the trance people are damn rich... 100€ for a cd is becoming normal it seems... :blink:

I is having much the money & I listen to psytrance muchly :)

I wish I was rich! Most of my money goes on rent & bills, then there are my CD & alchohol addictions too support aswell as an out of work girlfriend :( Please send some of your money this way :P

All of it?

~

Yes, I will even go further, and expand this to R&B and shittish sobby rock, or gringo "my gf left me, and Im all out of beer" whiny country crap.

Vote me ruler of the world, and I vough to thee, I will exterminate it!

- Krell

Yes, I will even go further, and expand this to R&B and shittish sobby rock, or gringo "my gf left me, and Im all out of beer" whiny country crap.

Vote me ruler of the world, and I vough to thee, I will exterminate it!

- Krell

I will probably agree with you about R&B and shittish sobby rock,

but there have been some nice hiphop albums , and some of them even exist today, in the most experimental side.. (Antipop Consortium, Prefuse73, www.WarpRecords.com )..

I will probably agree with you about R&B and shittish sobby rock,

but there have been some nice hiphop albums , and some of them even exist today, in the most experimental side.. (Antipop Consortium, Prefuse73, www.WarpRecords.com )..

Aha well then...

*marks Time_Trap for extermination*

Until we meet again ;-)

- Krell