wtf

technosomy

Wait 'til they find out about CD-ROT

:lol:

Offtopic: Philips communication manager Jeannet Harpe has declared CD rot to be an isolated problem affecting only an "absolute minority" of cases. PDO has offered to replace any discs thus affected if supplied with the defective disk and proof of purchase.

YEah, I have a proof of purchase for MOST of my old cds! NOT!

And that Koyote release is not worth it at all imo.... might be to some people though :)

it's a great album imo,but not worth that much money (imo again)

Hey, quit dissin on me yo. I made 175 bucks from an 18 dollar with shipping purchase ;) I said I was not going to sell it except for a super high price. I know it's not worth 175, but if someone really wants it they're going to have to pay for it, hahahaha. Well, anyways, the great thing is, I still have a copy because I just secured another copy plus a copy of qlippoth, which now I think I'm going to not trade it and keep it instead.

So, hah! hah! hah! Is a cd worth it to you? I won't pay more than 25 bucks for a CD ;). But I'll sell em for a lot more if someone's willing to pay for it, heehee.

Aaron

Oh, also I don't think I've spent more than 20 dollars on a CD that has netted me 50 dollars plus in profit on many occasions. ;) Why is that? Because I don't shop through collectors, I go straight to the record stores all around the world who haven't any idea other than to make a 4 dollar profit or so on the disc. It's a simple process. It is a rarity these days on ebay. I remember in one week, I watched 4 copies of IFO go for 5.99USD through buy it nows through the same seller. I missed every one of those.

I bought Dimension 5 - Transdimensional through using FROOGLE.COM after reading about froogle.com on slashdot.org awhile back. I paid 7 dollars plus 2.50 shipping and handling. It was new. I later sold it to senobyte due to financial struggles and leaving my ex and getting an attorney for my son and custody.

When you learn the system, it becomes easy. I was never able to locate Cassandra's Nightmare for less than 50 USD, and I refuse to pay again, anything above 25 dollars. I paid some heavy prices during my record collecting days and I am not about to repeat that now or ever into the future with CDs. I know where to look and how to acquire 100 rare CDs in a couple of months :) than to sit back and use eBay as my only goa source and pay 40-100-200-300 a CD. That's just plain sick, but I don't think anything is wrong with it at all so long as you can meet your living financial obligations in life.

The thing with money is, I know my limits. If I had won 20million dollars, believe me, you all would suffer, I'd own every psytrance thing period, without anyone else getting a copy, period period period. Some people out there have a lot more money than others. I just bought a house for 170k USD, and that is more meaningful to me than spending 100 dollars per CD ;) when I know I will find that same CD later for 85 dollars less. It's impulse buying, people don't know to control the function of their brain. Oh, and it's just music. I hear music in my head all day. I hum, I fart, I burp, and all sorts of weird noises come out. I call them extremely psychedelic. So, either way, if I am buying music or not, I still have the music in my ears!

Okay, I'm done ranting, now be conscious of your money, if you don't have tons. Otherwise, do it your way and spend millions, but remember, it's not so much an investment anymore when you pay more than 25 bucks an album, but moretheless a likely loss and thus a keeper until the aforementioned CD ROT kicks your ass. Hahaha!

Love and light,

Aaron

EDIT ADD: By the way, when I saw the last thing that had been written to was titled wtf and by technosomy ;))))) I don't usually read these sort of topics, as I really don't read MANY topics here, but I knew this was relating to me. Strange fiber-wire psychic connections. Call me the techno-shaman! yEAH!

lol yes dude it was a nice deal there.nice for you :)

btw i wasn't "dissin on you yo", just saying my opinion

yo! I know, I didn't mean to quote you. I was just joking with that statement. Hahah, I am pretty giddy over the whole deal. I mean come on, let's see:

I sell a cd for $175.00

I buy Qlippoth Sealed for $22.00

I buy ANOTHER copy of Cassandra's Nightmare for $19.00

That's a total of $41.00

Subtracted from $175.00

I made essentially $134.00 from absolutely nothing. Now if only I could find a copy of Darshan's Awakening for under 25 :( then I'd be happy and quit buying music for awhile.

Aaron

Now if only I could find a copy of Darshan's Awakening for under 25 :( then I'd be happy and quit buying music for awhile.

How much would you pay for a mint, unplayed copy? I don't know if he's got any left but it might be worth asking. Might even be able to get it signed as well, if that kind of thing floats your boat.

How much would you pay for a mint, unplayed copy? I don't know if he's got any left but it might be worth asking. Might even be able to get it signed as well, if that kind of thing floats your boat.

Colin, heehee. Stop being tempting. I'll trade you a copy of A Live for it? Hahaha. Just kidding. Anyways, I guess I would max my offering out at $45.00 only if it were signed with love to me! Hahaha. ;>

Aaron

Colin, heehee. Stop being tempting. I'll trade you a copy of A Live for it? Hahaha. Just kidding. Anyways, I guess I would max my offering out at $45.00 only if it were signed with love to me! Hahaha. ;>

Aaron

I'll mention it when I talk to him tomorrow, see if he has any copies floating round. ;)

I'll mention it when I talk to him tomorrow, see if he has any copies floating round. ;)

Thanks. Afterwards, I just may retire from buying music then. Heh, I really love that album. There's something so elegant with it's listening that makes me comforted when chilling on a couch, doing absolutely nothing. It's great.

Anyways, I added you on myspace, only because you were left out. :(

Aaron

Okay, I hate to brag and all, but I have three copies of Cassandra's Nightmare at my disposal, well, two after one gets sent out. I just bought the last two off a guy for $25.50 USD total including shipping, both minty fresh. Well, wrong forum, but because this was a post in regards to my selling a copy for a 175 dollars, well, I would like to trade the available copy for something of equal rarity like the above, darshan's awakening, hux flux cryptic crunch, or something melodic? Any offers will be considered. Please be fair, and noooo- I am not asking for a value of $175 dollars, not at all. But I would like one of the two above for sure, or something else. ;)

Aaron

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...p;rd=1&rd=1

this guy has some serious money to blow

not worth it in my opinion for this release

which aaron got the same one for almost nothing

this guy has whipped stuff away from me on ebay before with rediculous prices

eh! for a cd? must be good no?

The price, really, is irrelevant.

Let's say person A pays £100 for a CD while person B pays £10 for the same CD, now let's assume person A enjoys listening to his CD 11 times more than person B does, who's getting better value for money?

The price, really, is irrelevant.

Let's say person A pays £100 for a CD while person B pays £10 for the same CD, now let's assume person A enjoys listening to his CD 11 times more than person B does, who's getting better value for money?

Exactly, a cd is worth what people pay for it... ;)

If person a has a bank account with 100.000€ on it, 100€ is no big deal, keep that in mind as well... if I was really rich I wouldn't mind to pay alot for cds either... now, the fact is that I am not that rich :P But I managed to get almost all my cds for very good prices imo... but not everyone has the time to search ebay all the time...

If person a has a bank account with 100.000€ on it, 100€ is no big deal, keep that in mind as well... if I was really rich I wouldn't mind to pay alot for cds either... now, the fact is that I am not that rich :P But I managed to get almost all my cds for very good prices imo... but not everyone has the time to search ebay all the time...

I don't regret any of the expensive CDs I've bought! Most I have played & enjoyed enough. I'm probably done though spending a lot of money for a CD I want now. To paranoid I'll see it the next day dirt cheap in a second hand shop :unsure:

The person with 100.000€ would not listen to psytrance :P

why?

Yeah, why? That doesn't make any sense! If someone gave you 100 grand would you say "Oh thank god I can stop listening to crappy psytrance now I have money I can listen to Hip Hop"

Ay? Would you? Would You?

Guest The Journey Man Project

That's such a funny statement... for the last 4 years until I went to Japan I was earning around $58,000 Aussie a year whilst living at home (cheap rent, no bills, cheap food)... I had plenty of discposbale income, but I listened to psytrance only... I bought psytrance only... I know a dude over here, not personally, but he is from an extremely wealthy family (talking in millions here) and he listens to psy, goa and chillout... nothing else... the scene is for all types, not just for hippies... hence why it has bcome such a big thing, and why the sound in it are so diverse... such a silly, silly statement... "Oh I earn more than $100.00 a week so now I ust listen to hip hop and classical music"

Yeah, why? That doesn't make any sense! If someone gave you 100 grand would you say "Oh thank god I can stop listening to crappy psytrance now I have money I can listen to Hip Hop"

Ay? Would you? Would You?

When you are rich you start out listening to classical music, then you move on to the opera... what you end up with in the end is listening to electro accoustic music while watching andy warhol movies backwards under the constant influence of laughing gas administered by licensed professionals.

Didnt you know? :-P

:-)

If I could, I would pay big money to eradicate this planet of the scurge that is hip hop music. Take no prisoners, Leave none alive.

- Krell