What place would be perfect?

abasio

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prodigy - Spitfire

In a big room with a lot of horny suicidal girls with a liking to goldfish themed bondage.

goldfish themed bondage? :lol: That would be......weird :ph34r:

Linton Kwesi Johnson - Seasons Of the heart...

A really jazzy cozy cafe, brick walls tabels with green cloth, dark atmosphere and petroleum lamps.

sitting in a big comfty chair, while drinking coffee eating a little dry cake while nodding to the tunes, holding hands with someone i hold dear (not pavel, we split up) the scent reminds me of cinnamon, theres a small shelf on the right, it's a basement cafe by the way.

The bartender is a rastafarian dude smoking the biggest spliff i've ever seen, he kinda looks like bob marley, but just a bit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Vataff Project - Kalitz

Black Forest, Germany. Deep in it with light coming in sporadically through the tree canopy. Maybe even surrounded by lovely ladies all carrying about 6 beers each :ph34r:

• 3 weeks later...

Kuba - The Place It Starts

On an alien beach with an oddly coloured sky, an ocean that behaves just a little differently & sand that feels like silk on my feet.

Something similar to a beautiful secluded beach somewhere in the south pacific but shifted sideways out of reality.