What place would be perfect?

abasio

Spielerei & Mantacoup - Meanwhile in Moscow

Standing in the early morning in a small town that has been destroyed by a nuclear fallout! Watching the nothing that is left of the society & feeling the cold wind strip the skin off my face!

(well I don't really want that to happen but it's just the feeling I get from the track :D)

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

DR. ATMO & DEEP SPACE NETWORK - INTERGALACTIC FUNK

Cosmic lounge bar in a deep space. Bunch of chilled, relaxed aliens smoking some pot, all wandering blindly, bumping into each other trashed. :D

• 1 month later...

The Circular Ruins - The Abyss of Proof

In a basement, with water dripping slowly down the walls and off the ceiling. With decaying things shoved roughly in the corner & with the fear of the return of the basements owner.

Well, I don't think I'd want to be there but this would accompany a movie with a plot like that very nicely :ph34r:

The Circular Ruins - A Storm Of Secondary Things

Inside a machine, half broken down but with some gears still labouring on. With rust encrusting the walls & globules of water dripping down the walls. Put in the centre of this machine is an inter dimensional doorway leaking green stasis ooze out of it & emanating an all together alien sound from it, drawing me closer with it's gentle breeze like quality yet not!

Cujorius One-We Turn Our Faces Dirty

Deep in a cave in the middle of the night! Of course, the acoustics would likely be terrible... But that's the atmosphere I feel from this one.

• 1 month later...

Distant System - Astropolis

In the city of Astropolis where the skyscrapers rise 5000 metres into the sky & small passenger ships fly between the high rises. Where the sun beats down but reaches the bottom only after it's been reflected thousands of times through windows. Where the higher you live the better your status & the lower you live the more chance you have of a violent death. A futuristic hive city.

Solar Fields - Air Song (8am Version)

Walking home from a club in the wee hours of the morning. The song always makes me picture that scene & when I actually did it, it was great :D

I'm listening to Chronos - Stonehendge and the perfect place would be either outside in the sun, chilling with a fatty in my hand or at home in front of my CDJs, again with a fatty in my hand, and recording a new mix. :P

• 1 month later...