What place would be perfect?

abasio

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's cool!

Octopuses are so cool.... the swimming brain! And imagine they are in the same clade as snails :blink: "closely" related to mussels, clams, scallops, slugs, snails etc.

Crazy shit! But they are very cool animal... fits well with any weird music :P

Electric Universe - The Prayer

On a festival (BIG FESTIVAL!!!)...

With a beach nearby (GOOD SUNNY BEACH!!)...

And a freaking good sound system to accompany it all :D

I'm really getting obsessed by him :S

"Always Look On the Bright Side of Life"

On a cross on a hill, of course, being crucified under a relentless sun.

The perfect place indeed!

Does it have to be in Roman times?

At the moment I'm listening to Solar Fields and Entheogenic.

Perfect place would be... Sunny and grassy plain which slowly transforms into a jungle, and then suddenly it's plain again. I would be lying on a tree stump. :ph34r:

Kindzadza-Fight or Die (Highko Remix)

On the bridge of the Millenium Falcon, with Han and Chewy, flying through the asteroid fields!

Waaaa hoooooooo!!!!

Kindzadza-Fight or Die (Highko Remix)

On the bridge of the Millenium Falcon, with Han and Chewy, flying through the asteroid fields!

Waaaa hoooooooo!!!!

That would be nice! If u knew u were going to survive it ;) But a pretty cool scenario dude! B)

I always get the impression of space travel when I hear Highko! :D

Fffwooooooossssssh! B)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm listening to Ghostfriend - Moist

at the moment sat in my skivvies at home

perfect would be sat in the middle of a field in early morning summer :wub:

cool topic!

And guess what's playing atm: Steve Roach - On This Planet. :D I've been playing it daily.. very inspiring track.

I feel it should be heard somewhere out in the open. At some remote, desolate, inhospitable place... far away from human civilization. A place that makes you feel small and one with nature. Maybe even on top of a spectalucar rock formation.

Posted Image

Hmm yes, that's it!! :)

Funny. I used to play an mmorpg called Neocron. If you're not familiar with it (and most aren't) it was a post-apocalyptic wasteland backdrop mmorpg. The creators of the game used Steve Roach, Ian Boddy and Max Corbacho as the background music and it really did a wonderful job of adding to the atmosphere.

I loved that game. It had its faults but, it really did a lot of things right.

Anyways, I and my good friend (whom I play all of mmorpgs with) would be out in the wastelands of the Neocron landscape hunting critters or other players (it is/was really an mmofps/rpg) listening to the soothing stylings of Steve Roach, Ian Boddy or Max Corbacho and it just fit so perfectly. So, I completely get what you're saying even though my experiences with it were in a virtual wasteland.

The picture above that you posted looks a lot like certain areas of the wastelands in Neocron.

I was walking home tonight after work about 9:30pm & I was listening to Solar Fields - 8am version. I suddenly had the wierd feeling that the darkness wasn't evening darkness but early morning darkness. The track really instills in me a feeling of very early morning :wub:

Funny. I used to play an mmorpg called Neocron. If you're not familiar with it (and most aren't) it was a post-apocalyptic wasteland backdrop mmorpg. The creators of the game used Steve Roach, Ian Boddy and Max Corbacho as the background music and it really did a wonderful job of adding to the atmosphere.

I loved that game. It had its faults but, it really did a lot of things right.

Anyways, I and my good friend (whom I play all of mmorpgs with) would be out in the wastelands of the Neocron landscape hunting critters or other players (it is/was really an mmofps/rpg) listening to the soothing stylings of Steve Roach, Ian Boddy or Max Corbacho and it just fit so perfectly. So, I completely get what you're saying even though my experiences with it were in a virtual wasteland.

The picture above that you posted looks a lot like certain areas of the wastelands in Neocron.

That's cool =) Never heard of the game though. Music in games can really enhance the atmosphere of the game..and in turn the game also makes you appreciate the music in a different way.

I just love it when the music captures the atmosphere of a specific, yet mysterious and undefinable place. It captivates me so much that I keep returning to that place.

Pshenika-The Moon is Gradually Moving Away from the Sun

In the Nevada desert, early morning, sun is rising over the sage covered hills, dancing on the gray-brown dirt with other smiling freaks, as the summer heat slowly flows over us all...