What place would be perfect?

abasio

I'm listening to

The Orb vs Youth - Appletree in my backyard (Abakus)

and I just wish that I was sitting along the river looking across to the city. Maybe in spring when the cherry blossoms are out & the weather is warm & relaxing! :)

where would you like to be listening to the track you are listening to now

nb:

You can only mention european mountains once!

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm listening to

The Orb vs Youth - Appletree in my backyard (Abakus)

and I just wish that I was sitting along the river looking across to the city. Maybe in spring when the cherry blossoms are out & the weather is warm & relaxing! :)

where would you like to be listening to the track you are listening to now

nb:

You can only mention european mountains once!

Great thread, i was thinking of opening such a thread but it would get lost, anyway i am listening to the kilargh black moon (california sunshine) RMX on the killing joke compilation but i don´t know where it would fit well.

LOL @ Mountains!

I am listening to Eat Static, and I wish that I was at a big massive concert with them playing for 2-3 hours. :)

Stuck some Eat Static on myself, np fudge & it would be perfect in the middle of Tokyo at midnight, if it could be completely deserted! Just a small party on the road but noone else about!

Sitting on a stone in Yak Kharka (nepal) looking at the himalayan mountains, while the herds of yaks walk around in the hill around me :rolleyes:

Process - Under Mount Kailash

brings back memories :)

ED: smoking some nepalese hand-rubbed hashish :)

Stuck some Eat Static on myself, np fudge & it would be perfect in the middle of Tokyo at midnight, if it could be completely deserted! Just a small party on the road but noone else about!

ohhhh that sounds great... i have never been there, but I have seen pictures, all the lights and so on... must be amazing! :)

Sitting on a stone in Yak Kharka (nepal) looking at the himalayan mountains, while the herds of yaks walk around in the hill around me :rolleyes:

Process - Under Mount Kailash

brings back memories :)

That sounds nice!

Always loved that when trekking! Snow is definately good IMO

ohhhh that sounds great... i have never been there, but I have seen pictures, all the lights and so on... must be amazing! :)

Aye it's great but sooo busy!

Chris Girard - Rideau Street

Just bought it from Beatport, listening for the first time, and sounds like another stunning release from Tilth Music, a label that also contains artists like Snake Sedrick, Jay Lumen, Eelke Kleijn etc.... I think this style of mellow progressive house/trance crossover is very suitable for the sunset hours on a summer beach, with a longdrink in one hand, and a girl on my side ;)

That sounds nice!

Always loved that when trekking! Snow is definately good IMO

Trekking those kind of places gets u places mentaly! When I did the Annapurna circuit I always looked for good places to get a session with my discman, I had some pretty crazy spots and amazing experiences of connectedness with everything :P

The Mystery Of The Yeti just gives me a feeling of beeing back there :rolleyes: Im there right now!!!

Chris Girard - Rideau Street

Just bought it from Beatport, listening for the first time, and sounds like another stunning release from Tilth Music, a label that also contains artists like Snake Sedrick, Jay Lumen, Eelke Kleijn etc.... I think this style of mellow progressive house/trance crossover is very suitable for the sunset hours on a summer beach, with a longdrink in one hand, and a girl on my side ;)

shit, I thought you were going to say "and nemo playing the tracks with all my groupies next to him..." :D Ill check out the track, sounds like a promising one. Anything that involves long drinks must be good :D

The Infinity Project - The Answer

On an asteroid floating through the outer reaches of the solar system

Well that might be damn cold so some space station built on an asteroid floating through the outer solar system, with a nice observation deck & enough time!

The Mystery Of The Yeti just gives me a feeling of beeing back there :rolleyes: Im there right now!!!

Let yourself go wherever the music takes you ;)

I'm listening to Emoticon by Alternative Control vs. Freaked Frequency from the Exotica comp. It has a realy nice melody and it would best fit a nice little party, maybe even on a sandy beach at the sea, during sunrise. People dancing and smiling and having fun

Listening to Principles of Flight - A Heavy Responsibility & this would be excellent either in a dimly lit, empty Opera House or in some dark woods lit by a clear full moon! Excellent atmosphere in this track :wub:

Guest The Journey Man Project

seeing as I'm listening to Cannibal Corpse's album "Kill" maybe at morgue or a butchers shop or somewhere where things are killed and slaughtered... but ma happy to listen to it by the swimming pool where I'm going to chill out at in the su now... yes... cute girls in bikini's and Cannibal Corspe... the perfect mix :unsure::blink:<_<:rolleyes::ph34r::huh::lol::o:huh::o:P

cool topic!

And guess what's playing atm: Steve Roach - On This Planet. :D I've been playing it daily.. very inspiring track.

I feel it should be heard somewhere out in the open. At some remote, desolate, inhospitable place... far away from human civilization. A place that makes you feel small and one with nature. Maybe even on top of a spectalucar rock formation.

Posted Image

Hmm yes, that's it!! :)

Guest The Journey Man Project

I'm listenming to my first attempt at singing in a black metal band... some friends wrote a track an they like my growling demonic voice... it's pretty funny, and I have a damn sore throat! maybe one day the track will be release lol.... it's a dedictaion to Pennywise The Clown... maybe the sewers would be an appropriate place for this gutter thrash trash!

Aes Dana - Gatewick (Vinyl airport delay)

Maybe a really small airport on a tropical island. One where the runway is this close | | to the sea! Looking out over the ocean in the minutes before sunset would be nice for this track. It's so warm & beautiful. To be honest any beautiful beach would be good too!