Looking for tracks similar to alpha centauri

radi6404

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have you actually ever SEEN a real 101 or 303?! Once again, you talk out of assumptions, and not facts!

I just saw software versions of them and at least the software versions are very easy to use and i know from other people that they are almost the same as the hardware

There are loads of tracks actually that are using the OSCar, and sounds like the synth in Hallucinogens track, but you know what? I am not going to name ONE of them, because you will go all pissy on us. Damn, you make it very easy to like you ;)

There are loads of tracks actually that are using the OSCar, and sounds like the synth in Hallucinogens track, but you know what? I am not going to name ONE of them, because you will go all pissy on us. Damn, you make it very easy to like you ;)

Why, what have i done, Nemo, this is typical, even if i would help you no matter that you insulted and warned me etc but you don´t want to help me? Tell me tracks with screaming like alpha centauri!

Why, what have i done, Nemo, this is typical, even if i would help you no matter that you insulted and warned me etc but you don´t want to help me? Tell me tracks with screaming like alpha centauri!

No way, im done helping you! :D

Oh, I just made a very similar sound as the screaming synth. I used Massive, it was very easy :) Anyways, get the Emulated version of th OSCar, since I think that he actually used that on the Alpha Centauri track, very easy to make a really screaming sound with that one (We had it in the studio back in Sweden). Oh, and here is a link to the WIKI about Posefort. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hallucinogen_%28musician%29

I like the last line a LOT: Simon Posford is heavilly influenced by Ozric Tentacles and Eat Static :lol:

Well who's still around, ace & been around since the same time or before my posford? The Eats Static guys :)

Don´t you knwo a track with screaming voices like that man?

No sorry man! The problem is I would have to listen to hundreds of my old school albums to find it! But I promise you if I stumble across one I will revive this thread & tell you which track it is. But for know I can't remember, I know I've heard one but I have a terrible memory for words & names.

*racks brains*

What´s happened, why don´t i have any decent answer, i can´t imagine noone knows of any similar track to that fammous track by Simon Posford. If there are question about relativly unknown tracks there are recommendations all over the way but if i ask for recommendations about some fammouns oldschool track almost noone replies.

What´s happened, why don´t i have any decent answer, i can´t imagine noone knows of any similar track to that fammous track by Simon Posford. If there are question about relativly unknown tracks there are recommendations all over the way but if i ask for recommendations about some fammouns oldschool track almost noone replies.

Shouldn't you know? You're Mr. Oldschool!

Plenty of people have replied to tell you they don't know. They are not ignoring you.

This track is very genuine, and I am affraid, that there are no tracks that sound similar to it... There is a Track with some harsch sounding OSCar sounds in it... Cosmosis - Dans Ta Figure. Not close to AC though.

Dimension 5 - Mind to Mind

Is the track that comes to my mind.

What??? The track mind to mind has apsolutly nothing to do with Alpha Centaur and it is quite the opposite of Alpha cenauri, thakns for your recommendation but the track has nothing to do with alpha centauri, everything that could sound different to alpha cenauri aktually sound differently.

What??? The track mind to mind has apsolutly nothing to do with Alpha Centaur and it is quite the opposite of Alpha cenauri, thakns for your recommendation but the track has nothing to do with alpha centauri, everything that could sound different to alpha cenauri aktually sound differently.

:rolleyes:

Well, I agree that Mind to Mind is far fetched if you trie to make a general comparison of the two tracks. However, it seemed that it was those specific synth sounds you sought, and after having listened to the part of Alpha Centauri that you mentioned, I immediately thought of the screaming guitar-like sounds of Mind to Mind. Those that enter around 02:47. That was my honest association, and my suggestion was an honest, though obviously futile, attempt of helping.

Well, I agree that Mind to Mind is far fetched if you trie to make a general comparison of the two tracks. However, it seemed that it was those specific synth sounds you sought, and after having listened to the part of Alpha Centauri that you mentioned, I immediately thought of the screaming guitar-like sounds of Mind to Mind. Those that enter around 02:47. That was my honest association, and my suggestion was an honest, though obviously futile, attempt of helping.

Dont even go there, even if you genuinly try to help radi, he will tell you that you are either an embecile or a retard... its his way of telling us all that he knows way better than the rest of us. :D

You've now learned my favorite rule..."No good deed goes unpunished".

I just noticed it, yo´re right, the part reminds somehow of alpha centauri but the track as whole has nothing to do with alpha centauri IMO,

Dont even go there, even if you genuinly try to help radi, he will tell you that you are either an embecile or a retard... its his way of telling us all that he knows way better than the rest of us. :D

Yet he continues to ask, and ask, and ask!

• 11 months later...