would slow hallucinogen sound great?

Being rubbish music to start off with, I dont think it would sound great at any speed to be honest with you.

Oh come on Evan... :huh:

Just because you don't like it doesn't make it rubbish. + No I'm not a fan of Simon's trance stuff under hallucinogen, but I can see the musicianship that's gone into his trance (though I still dig LSD). This guy recorded music in the days when software synths and factory patches weren't there...

Ov3rdos3, Hallucinogen is a great musician and a VERY skilled producer, at least his Hallucinogen stuff from 97 was quite a bit beyond the others in terms of production. Of course this is my opinion but you can't say he's bad, that's not fair. I'm very surprised if that's your honest opinion.

And please, no bullshit about "that's only your opinion BLAH BLAH BLAH" cause you're the one who started by saying "who cares, he IS crap."

I think Posford is good, no doubt about that., but he is no God, or even way above others. He is just a talented guy making good music and working hard (used to atleast)

Ov3rdos3, Hallucinogen is a great musician and a VERY skilled producer, at least his Hallucinogen stuff from 97 was quite a bit beyond the others in terms of production. Of course this is my opinion but you can't say he's bad, that's not fair. I'm very surprised if that's your honest opinion.

And please, no bullshit about "that's only your opinion BLAH BLAH BLAH" cause you're the one who started by saying "who cares, he IS crap."

No worries, he is just trying to piss Radi off. I think he manages to do that just fine.

It's ok Radi. I was not upset. I just think you need to treat people like you want to be treated.

Don't be so violently angry at people anytime they disagree with your opinion. Everyone is different.

If everyone loved only Simon, what a boring world we'd live in eh?

No, it would be a wondeful world where everybody would live in harmony & everyone would listen to Twisted 10 times a day OR BE EXECUTED!!! :angry:

Radi, Do u know Rimmer from some Red dwarf episode? (maybe from Book, but...),

he is at least laughable

Haha, Rimmer is great! Do you mean Radi is like Rimmer?

you didn´t got it, did you, i can slow down hallucinogen tracks with any program, that´s not the point, i am curious how it would sound if Simon would produce slow hallucinogen tracks with the same atmosphere. I have the track "The herb garden" but it sounds anything like slow halucinogen, it sounds like shpongle not like hallucinogen

just find the old Eclipse album from Twisted. The Walter Ego stuff is exactly what your trying to describe here. That was made when he was still make dark and twisted stuff. Dubstuff owns.