your favourite shpongletrack(s)

radi6404

Since we didn´t have any shpongle thread since a very long time i thought it would be a good idea to open a new shpongletopic because i am sad there are only discussions about which is best fullon etc...

So my favourite Shpongletracks are

Dorset perception

Vapour Rumours

Monster Hit

Shpongleyes

Cresent suns

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a serious note though, this is about the 5th thread that talks about favorite Shpongle tracks, hence my reaction. I like the first album the best, but I am really tired of it as well. All the tracks on the first album are my favs, and the other ones just sound OK to me. ;)

Since we didn´t have any shpongle thread since a very long time i thought it would be a good idea to open a new shpongletopic because i am sad there are only discussions about which is best fullon etc...

So my favourite Shpongletracks are

Dorset perception

Vapour Rumours

Monster Hit

Shpongleyes

Cresent suns

Cresent suns is not a Shpongle track!

hahaa Busted!

Anyway my favourite Shpongle track is shpongleyes! I was initially mor eimpressed by the first album but I think I listened to it to much & now hardly ever do! But Shpongleyes is still fantastic to listen to!

Binah - Cresent Suns is also a fantastic track. Shame simon & slinky boy didn't team up more :(

I just cannot get into Shpongle. Yeah, something must be wrong with me, or I just have really poor taste. Everyone else seems to love it. :(

I also can´t get into much shpongletracks but i like the psychedelic ones, i can´t get into his worldmusic stuff at all.

I also can´t get into much shpongletracks but i like the psychedelic ones, i can´t get into his worldmusic stuff at all.

Yeah, I thought it might be as such. Is why I didn't send you Tales or Nothing Lasts, only Are you Shpongled.

I agree with you that those albums are harder to digest.

Guest The Journey Man Project

I only like their tracks from the Crystal Skulls compilations, my head feels like a frisbee and around the world in a tea daxe and flute fruit... alo like what I've heard from the remix they did of "Out Here We're Stoned"

Posted Image

I'm sick of Shpongle topics. I'm getting sick of Shpongle... This shit again and again, what are the mods doing? :huh:

:angry:

Cool, I want a timeMAHINE too!

I just cannot get into Shpongle. Yeah, something must be wrong with me, or I just have really poor taste. Everyone else seems to love it. :(

What are you talking about? Thats perfectly normal and its very racional of your part

Those people lives in the twilight zone or something

Really, they are normal and stuff, well, some of them are anyways

just a little bit off