how old were you when you first

Im still stuck in tracker-land, I use Renoise, which is a modernised VST supporting tracker. Its evolving into a pretty formidable program. It was cheap, thats the real reason, and its got ASIO and 32 bit float output. So its no FastTracker II, definitely kilometers away from Impulse...

Renoise site

Soon though, its cubase...

It was ages ago...with atari cubase....I think....connected with casio F1 and one korg expansion but I don't remeber exaactly....

I will never forget the feeling.It was amazing that you could do music on your own!! (I know I'm selfish)

I think I was 16 or 17 (1997 or 1998) when a guy gave me a software called Fasttracker II, he said you can make music with it so I began to experiment with it on a 486/100mhz :ph34r:

I was always curious how music and sounds are made. I didn't know nothing about synths, music theory or equipment. :D

In 2001 I was still using Fastracker II and I finished my last track in Fasttracker II called "Anything is Possible", heavily Astral Projection influenced oldschool goatrance (they were my popstarts... :lol: ), I uploaded it here: http://www.mytempdir.com/1117337

Than came the VST world... B)

thx for another awesome production of yours, you are my savior, i love your sound, keep it comming :D

I think I was 16 or 17 (1997 or 1998) when a guy gave me a software called Fasttracker II, he said you can make music with it so I began to experiment with it on a 486/100mhz :ph34r:

I was always curious how music and sounds are made. I didn't know nothing about synths, music theory or equipment. :D

In 2001 I was still using Fastracker II and I finished my last track in Fasttracker II called "Anything is Possible", heavily Astral Projection influenced oldschool goatrance (they were my popstarts... :lol: ), I uploaded it here: http://www.mytempdir.com/1117337

Than came the VST world... B)

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: thumbs up, good stuff!!!

trackers kick ass ;)

• 4 weeks later...

First time I had an experience with a tracker was when the Sony Ericsson k750i was released. And I'm sure that unique piece of phone-software could easily replace Logic Pro.

September 2006 I started with Fruity Noobs, since I don't own my personal computer, my time is limited so I couldn't finish any song. I tried some Goa trance, and the result was just a sampler of the 'song'

http://www.load.to/?d=fBaEuxEnwb