Morning Goa

InNEr

hey ppl...

i'm looking for a very special kind of goa trance... it's a little lighter kind of goa, extremely melodic and emotional.. i like to refer to it as morning goa...

i never was any good at describing music, i think written words are way to limited to describe sound... especially when speaking of goa trance... so, i'll give you a list of examples...

here they are....

Indoor - Sweet Coming Home

Dimension 5 - Deep Space 5D

Dreamtec - Venus

Jaia - Mai Mai

Omegahertz - A Child From Another Planet

The Muses Rapt - Spiritual Healing

if you know more tracks that sound like this, please do name them! ;):lol:

thx in advance...

you mean morning trance

there are a lot of exist threads about this subject,

I'll check, type morning in the seach engine ;)

there's a difference between morning (psy;full-on) trance (silicon sound, protoculture, intergalactic, talamasca etc.), and morning goa, which i'm looking for...

i already mastered the morning (psy;full-on) trance... ;)

there's a difference between morning (psy;full-on) trance (silicon sound, protoculture, intergalactic, talamasca etc.), and morning goa, which i'm looking for...

yes, there´s quite a HUGE difference between morning goa and awful morning psy fullon trance which has nothing to do with morning goa or goa trance at all.

morning trance is what you are looking for,

slicoun sound, protoculture are "morning fullon"

I found an old thread

but had to download it, at properties there was link to copy strange :blink:

http://users.telenet.be/sideffect/morning_tran.html

uploaded it then again :)

It's more on the trance than goa side but my favourite morning album is by far Yahel - Waves Of Sound. Very emotional and nice sound, got played at every party back in the good old days. Don't know if this is what you are looking for but why not give it a try.

ah crap it's a topic with morning fullon and morning trance

ok, by head then euhm

dreamweaver

first comsosis

all cafifornia sunshine

astral projection

one man game

mystica

byass unit

art of trance

chi ad - virtual spirt

future prophecy

psygone

asia 2001

dimension 5

man with no name

electric universe

mfg

oforia

the muses rapt

union jack

xerox

bleu planet corportation

ra - to sirius

indica - fairytales

emuna

yahel

luminus

there ya go ;)

90% off all old skool

Guest Cosmogenesis

I think that the "Earth Crossing" from Chi-a.d. can fit your taste very well, especially morning tracks like "book of eden", "X-Isle" or"liquid neon sky". Hope this album will be officially released on a label some day, because it really deserves it. :)

I think that the "Earth Crossing" from Chi-a.d. can fit your taste very well, especially morning tracks like "book of eden", "X-Isle" or"liquid neon sky". Hope this album will be officially released on a label some day, because it really deserves it. :)

i second that, great album, and indeed, it must be made available, either as cd or wav/flac download, it doesnt matter, as long as it loses nothing, both tech and music quality wise B)

Check very old electric universe, this is morning trance, astral projection is good but it s noon trance not mroning trance IMO. Powersource is too melanchonic to be called monring trance, tracks like granada etc are too melanchonic to be called monring trance, Yahel - Waves of sound is maybe morning trance but definetly not mroning psychedelic trance, check goa vibes 1 - 3 compilations out, they are morning trance IMO, there´s even better morning trance out there but i don´t nkow how it is called.

what are you talig about, I just confirmed radis post that confirmed someone elses post... (I was making a redundant spam post!)

sorry, baba, i thought that your response was to his last sentence in that post, where he says that awful morning psy fullon trance has nothing to do with goa, i thought you meant that it has :lol:

Sorry for my english first of all, but im new in the country!, I think youll might like this new album from bubble, sound of silence, I am also more of the morning goa trance style and its been one of the best things ive heard in a while, fresh and clean sound, not as much as the full on psy that has being going out!, its full of mellodies and good rythms, also you might whant to try some of the up beat things that chill and ambient artist do in some of their albums and compilations, that works for me some times if I do compilations of those tracks!

greatings from a mexican new in UK!!!! :blink:

MFG

DOOF

CHI-A.D.

ELYSIUM

TRANSWAVE

BYPASS UNIT

POWER SOURCE

ART OF TRANCE

ADRENALIN DRUM

MAN WITH NO NAME

ELECTRIC UNIVERSE

ASTRAL PROJECTION

CALIFORNIA SUNSHINE

BLUE PLANET CORPORATION

if you want morning goa then listen to

future prophecy-indra

amazing emotional goa trance for the dawn!

you're the only one that suggested a track, not an album or an artist, and I thank you for that, but... i don't like the track... it is melodic and somewhat emotional, but maybe too melodic, and, if i may say so, too cheesy... and the most important thing, it's too simple...

if you listen to the tracks i listed (specially Mai Mai, Spiritual Healing & Sweet Coming Home) you'll notice the perfection and complexity... those tracks sound like they'be been produced for months, to the smallest detail... you can feel the inspiration the artists had while making them..

the future prophecy track sounds like it was done in 2 days... :huh:

but thnx anyway.. ;)

you're the only one that suggested a track, not an album or an artist, and I thank you for that, but... i don't like the track... it is melodic and somewhat emotional, but maybe too melodic, and, if i may say so, too cheesy... and the most important thing, it's too simple...

if you listen to the tracks i listed (specially Mai Mai, Spiritual Healing & Sweet Coming Home) you'll notice the perfection and complexity... those tracks sound like they'be been produced for months, to the smallest detail... you can feel the inspiration the artists had while making them..

but thnx anyway.. ;)

Mai Mai is an all time classic :wub:

• Like 1

but thnx anyway.. ;)

i agree but for me it is plain and simple,yet very touching.just the most suitable hearing for the dawn... :P

if you want complex morning,emotional

listen to

power source -goaway

blue planet corporation-lubiantia

there are so many tracks.it also depends on what you define as a morning track.

also try

xerox and passenger-science is god (astrix remix)

logic bomb-dumbfound

these come instantly in my mind right now. ;)

astral projection is good but it s noon trance not mroning trance IMO.

well if youre gonna be that specific, what about 1:00pm trance? How about 11:23AM trance?

Morning trance goes well enough all day long. Well enough, it would seem, enough so that most parties are like this.

If you really want to formulate the perfect hour for each tune, I guess, umm, more power to you (?).

You never really know until you play it, what time its most appropriate.