How many full tracks have you made?

For electronic music probably about 70 or so maybe? My strength seems to be not in numbers, but in the fact that I finish just about everything I start. At the moment I can only think of two unfinished tracks I have, one in production and one from about 5 years ago.

It would be nice to know how many years you are into making music, just to have an idea

I do this for around 1.5 year. I thought it was much more :huh:

@ Jikkenteki

I understand you man. I do have this "discipline" too. Most of my half baked tracks (lol) are somewhat finished or almost, but forgotten at a certain point you dont even record/listen to it later. They are quite a few too, about a half a dozen maybe

Another thing is that I cant make two tracks at the same time, not to say more. Once I'm on something I only start another after I'm done with it

It would be nice to know how many years you are into making music, just to have an idea

I do this for around 1.5 year. I thought it was much more :huh:

@ Jikkenteki

I understand you man. I do have this "discipline" too. Most of my half baked tracks (lol) are somewhat finished or almost, but forgotten at a certain point you dont even record/listen to it later. They are quite a few too, about a half a dozen maybe

Another thing is that I cant make two tracks at the same time, not to say more. Once I'm on something I only start another after I'm done with it

For the record, I've been making electronic music for 7 or 8 years now I guess.

re: the "discipline" to finish tracks. probably my biggest strength is that I will work and fight with a track until it is "good enough" in my book. Several years later some tracks hold up better than others of course, but in my occassional listen backs to the older stuff, I'm surprised that very few tracks seem "half baked" musically. Now when it comes to production quality that is a whole different story and I'm glad that most of my early stuff is now safely forgotten...lol

but if MOD and XM files count I have many more (silly) tracks from age 15/16 :)

Not a bad word about mods and xms here please! I had a great time making them, I even had several of the tracks I made when I was 15-17 played on different shows on national radio here in Norway. I don't think I'll live to see the day when some of my music is being played on the radio again ... :)

kryptum project - 30 (finishing the nr. 30 today :) )

other psytrance projects - around 70

industrial/ebm - 20

with previous bands - around 40 ,but i bet i would have trouble if i tried to play them again,can't remember at all...i still have my guitar/bass parts tabs thou